Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Demo is currently down as I was testing 2.1 support for the add-on. It will be updated at a later time and enabled again. Probably once the update is out.
Any idea on the update release? I paid for the add-on (I am on 2.0.9) and it doesn't work.

@Z61 I'm trying to purchase this software. I created an account on the NixFifty website, but am not receiving the confirmation email so I can make the purchase.

Okay, love this add-on but have a couple of questions...

I added a couple new Types to the options, but they're not showing up as options when creating an ad. Any idea how to fix this?

t51l3UD.jpg

NigSuM4.jpg

Also, how do I get the Classifieds image to show up next to the drop down menu like the other selections have?

bAEVs4B.jpg

aQTWglL.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, love this add-on but have a couple of questions...

I added a couple new Types to the options, but they're not showing up as options when creating an ad. Any idea how to fix this?

t51l3UD.jpg

NigSuM4.jpg
Hi, did you set the listing types for the category?
wQtTWly3ZDpL8R4q.png

Wow, I didn't even realize that was there... Thanks!
How about adding the Classified image like on the rest of the menu options?
That appears to be something specific to your style, not sure about it to be honest.

Z61 updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

The feedback update

With this update, XenForo 2.1+ is now required
  • Adds feedback system
    • Permission based
    • Shown on profiles
    • Feedback can be edited / deleted by creator or by those with permission
    • Style properties for colors and icons
  • Fix bug where 0.00 would show instead of saying Free.
  • Implements bookmarks
  • Implements reactions
  • Fixes display of custom fields
  • Added listing cover image to search results
  • Fix issue where uninstalling would not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just curious as to why XF2.1 is required when it's still in beta?

It's funny I just started my own rant as I see another addon fork into 2.1 when no one should be running 2.1 in production.

Just curious as to why XF2.1 is required when it's still in beta?
Specifically, in this update I replaced the likes feature with the new reactions, so it requires 2.1. However, if there are enough people who are hesitant to use 2.1, I'll work on a version of the feedback update that will work with 2.0. If that does happen, it will be the last 2.0 supporting update, though.

Specifically, in this update I replaced the likes feature with the new reactions, so it requires 2.1. However, if there are enough people who are hesitant to use 2.1, I'll work on a version of the feedback update that will work with 2.0. If that does happen, it will be the last 2.0 supporting update, though.
Please do - Feedback is one of the features that I really wanted with this update but I can't risk upgrading XF to 2.1 until it's out of beta.

Top Bottom