Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Bug: Users banned from chat can still create rooms until they refresh. This was used by a troll recently.

@-Andromeda-, if bot messages are enabled, see if the time zone in your board admin options is correct. If everything is ok and still doesn't work, please send me a support ticket with an admin account to take a look.

As for the kick bug, I can't reproduce it.

@-Andromeda-, if bot messages are enabled, see if the time zone in your board admin options is correct. If everything is ok and still doesn't work, please send me a support ticket with an admin account to take a look.

As for the kick bug, I can't reproduce it.

Why ? Kick means temporarily removing the chat does not mean unlimited ban .

The kick length is based on the admin chat option for /kick command and it is between 1 and 24 hours, is not unlimited. I can't reproduce that issue. Try re-uploading the chat files and run the upgrade again.

Also, make sure that there are no outdated chat templates.

Hi,
Can you make compatible the "Display new threads" and "Moderate new threads posted in this forum" settings? Anyway on the chat you can see the new threads before moderated.

Maybe can you support the chat moderator settings? I would like make only chat moderator. Simple user have /kick command

Might have found a bug with the latest release... (Just purchased) -

In fact two issues...

So - Have chat set to live below the Forum list. However when you click on "chat page" on Top right i get...

Code:
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php on line 29
Warning: mysqli::select_db(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php on line 40
Warning: AJAXChatDataBaseMySQLi::select(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php on line 41
Warning: AJAXChatDataBaseMySQLi::select(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php on line 42
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2485
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChat.php on line 2485
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 36
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 37
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 41
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatMySQLiDataBase.php:29) in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 45
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tapatalk_Model_Node::getNodesByIds() in /home/pinball/public_html/community/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 257

The last line looks like an issue working alongside Tapatalk, however the rest seems to be completely unrelated....

However saying that i'm probably wrong and have missed something :)

None of the errors are related to my Add-on. You seem to have a chat directory at route chat/, the same route used by my Add-on. Is that tapatalk?
Try setting a route filter for chat page in ACP. Instead of chat/ set chat-room/ or something like that.

Apologies - you are right - New route filter and all working nicely :) Many thanks @Siropu and sorry for the false alarm there!

Quick question - is there any way to make a "chat" in the navigation bar, and then that links directly to full screen? Prefer it away from the main page since it looks like a shoutbox then :(

Cheers :)

EDIT - s'ok - sorted it now :) Enable page as "end" and select "chat only" :)

Last edited:
No problem, you are welcome. :)
Set display mode to "Chat page only" and on the option below "Enable Page" add one of the available options: home, middle, end.

Bug with newest version:
When set to embed mode it forces the USER CARD in the sidebar in Xenporta 2 to show up. This happens when the Sidebar and Usercard are disabled.
No way to fix this without turning off embed losing the xenporta widget feature.
Even if you turn off the new feature: Sidebar in CHAT it still keep the User Card in sidebar enabled on Xenporta and the site whereveer the chat is embedded..

Top Bottom