Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Error trying to upgrade, the upgrade page just goes white and the following error is logged in admin cp:

PHP:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_ContentType::getContentType() - library/Siropu/Chat/Install.php:101
Generated By: C.Birch, 1 min ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.yourpshome.net/admin.php?add-ons/siropu_chat/upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/siropu_chat/upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

There is an error while upgrading to the new version:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_ContentType::getContentType() in /var/www/www.xyz.de/library/Siropu/Chat/Install.php on line 101

And now there is a server error on the chat page after the incorrect update:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'm.message_tagged' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Siropu/Chat/Model.php at line 89
  6. Siropu_Chat_Model->getMessages() in Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php at line 40
  7. Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/www.elderscrollsportal.de/index.php at line 13

Thanks for the quick fix :) Not the chat is working again.

The quote function is buggy. If I click the quote button, a new page opens (/chat/152/quote)
Error
The requested page is unrepresentable in HTML.

I currently use TaigaChat Pro with a XenPorta 2 widget. Is there a way to use this add-on as a XenPorta 2 widget?

Looks like this might be the only obstacle keeping me from switching over.

Excellent update @Siropu

One issue found.....

When whispering, if tagging a user, they get an alert. This could lead to abuse/issues.

Screenshot_6.webp

For anyone wondering, I have the correct templates ready, I just haven't updated my resource for this as of yet. Still running a few tests.

Reactions: Dan
There are 4 display modes: Chat page, Forum List Above, Forum List Below and All Pages. It doesn't work with Widgets.

Thanks for the quick reply. If support is ever added for XenPorta 2 then I will definitely place a purchase. For reference, I need to maintain the placement seen here with TaigaChat: Eternal Vigilance

Changed up the "robot". Good for sites with a logo to be placed there, change the background a bit to match custom style... at least is give a different view for what is a more important message...

Screenshot_8.webp

After update we found two issues, one with the 'quote' option.

1. The requested page is unrepresentable in HTML.

Above fixed by enable the quote option in Chat options CP

Code:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'm.message_tagged' in 'field list'

Few presales questions.

1. Does this support widget framework i.e. is there any sort of widget view for it?
2. Can this be setup within a category or is there a way to automatically collapse the chat view on first load?
3. Is there a live demo of this anywhere?
4. How does archiving work? Can you archive the entire chat/room to a specific forum node automatically?

Thanks.

Top Bottom