Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I'm sorry if this has been addressed before but the popup icons that appear when you hover over a message in chat don't appear for some of my themes. How do I fix this? It works for the default Xenforo theme (when I hove i see the quote and moderator icons) but it doesn't appear in my Flat Awesome theme.

Hello Siropu,

I have a problem mate. I have 3 chat rooms, General Chat, chat Staff and Chat for admins. So far everything is ok, but when my mods (who are part of the staff), go the the Archives, they can see "Admin chat" conversations. Can you fix this problem please.

Thanks in advance Siropu. :D

By the way, when moderators are part of the staff they can see admins conversations in the archives, but if moderators are not part of the staff, they can not see anything, as it should be. There is the problem.

Last edited:
In the old chat 1x i use to be able to show the chat in the main menu under the notice where it was fixed showing there and i liked it that way , I was wondering if i can do the same with 2x i just bought .

@DieselMinded, You would have to change the callback execution order of template_hook code event listener for either chat or recent posts. For that you need to enable debug mode.
@W.D, Chat bot is not a real user and there's no connection between these add-ons to be in conflict.
I must of fixed this last time and forgot how, i updated the chat and recent posts again and i want the chat on top can you help?

Code:
<dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_count}:</dt>
        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.users}</dd></dl>
    <dl class="discussionCount"><dt>{xen:phrase discussions}:</dt>
        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.discussions}</dd></dl>
    <dl class="messageCount"><dt>{xen:phrase messages}:</dt>
        <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.messages}</dd></dl>
        <dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase iwd_tftv_message_views}:</dt>
     <dd>{xen:number $boardTotals.message_views}</dd></dl>

@Siropu can you tell me what the code would be for Total Chats?

Top Bottom