Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
That's the upload box. Uploaded images are found when you click the "Image" button below the chat input box.
When clicking the upload button - it doesn't show my uploaded pictures.

And when inserting a picture in the chat it only writes the path - it should be showing the picture, in the chat.

When clicking the upload button - it doesn't show my uploaded pictures.
They aren't supposed to show up there. After you upload the image, an overlay with all your uploads should show up. From there you select an image by clicking on it and then hit "Submit" or "Submit & Insert".

Have you disabled the "Image" bbcode editor button from chat admin options?

They aren't supposed to show up there. After you upload the image, an overlay with all your uploads should show up. From there you select an image by clicking on it and then hit "Submit" or "Submit & Insert".

Have you disabled the "Image" bbcode editor button from chat admin options?
Ah okay I see :)

No my settings look like this: screenshot.1.png (6).webp

I seem to have disabled the list of who is in the chat room. How do I get it back? I don't want the who is chatting widget to show on forum pages - only in the chat room.

You have the option "Enable chatters list" in chat admin options. You also have the option "Hide chatters list" in your user settings.

It's not a bug. Is there a directory called "chat" in your main website directory? Have you setup your htaccess file for URL rewrites?

CSS:
.siropu_chat #QuickSearch
{
    display: none;
}
Doesn't hide. This one above chat menu:
ff35b7f59de909a9b2e46938e62a1178.png

Look like QuickSearch is outside of the content that has the siropu_chat css class.
Go to siropu_chat template and replace:
Code:
<style>.titleBar {display: none;}</style>
With:
Code:
<style>.titleBar, #QuickSearch  {display: none;}</style>

Look like QuickSearch is outside of the content that has the siropu_chat css class.
Go to siropu_chat template and replace:
Code:
<style>.titleBar {display: none;}</style>
With:
Code:
<style>.titleBar, #QuickSearch  {display: none;}</style>
Works, thanks!

Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to show a longer archive. It seems as if my chat only shows messages up to the previous month

By default, messages older than 30 days are deleted automatically. You can change this in chat admin options.

I'm pleased to announce that Chat 2 BETA 1 for XenForo 2 will be released next week on Monday or Tuesday by the end of the day. Chat 2 is not an update for Chat 1.x, it is a complete rewrite and it will be released as a separate add-on from Chat 1.x. Current Chat 1.x customers with an active license, will get Chat 2 without having to purchase it. Once Chat 2 BETA 1 is released, it will have to be purchased separately from Chat 1.x.

Customers who want to get Chat 2 when it is released, without having to purchase it separately, will have to renew Chat 1.x license until Monday.

Nice one! :D

Would my interpretation be correct that if a Chat 1 licence is active on Tuesday, then Chat 2 releases will be included up until a Chat 1 licence lapses and needs renewing, where at that point the licencee would need to decide whether to renew Chat 2 or Chat 1? I will be staying on Xenforo 1 at least until the end of this year but whenever I do make the XF2 transition it will involve having an XF2 development site behind closed doors for some time while my front-facing site stays with XF1. It is a pretty cool deal to offer Chat 2 at all to Chat 1 licencees regardless :) (y)

Is the plan with Chat 2.0 to focus on Chat 1 feature parity (and stability) only through each of the iterations (Beta 1 -> Release candidates -> Final)? I.e. Media gallery submission ChatBot messages would not appear until at least a Chat 2.1 (side comment: would the XF2 What's new system make XFMG bot messages any easier from your part?). I'm just curious, that's all :).

Slight digression: I am amazed at how quickly XF1 addons are being re-released as XF2 compatible given the rewrites required generally speaking. I think with Chat 2 there will only be one other essential addon (from another developer) used on my site that does not have an XF2 version yet and considering XF2 is only at beta stage that really is quite amazing.

Customers who want to get Chat 2 when it is released, without having to purchase it separately, will have to renew Chat 1.x license until Monday.
This is out of mind, only you do this, any other developer not ask any extra money for plugins, except on yearly update, good luck with new chat.

Top Bottom