Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
The reason I haven't provided a bug list, is because I fixed them as they were reported and didn't keep track of them once fixed. I was too focused on XF 2.0 and forgot. :)
From what I remember, there was an issue with "new message window blink alert" option, an issue with autoscroll toggle when you just joined the room, an issue with /prune all not deleting the displayed messages for command user, an issue with a phrase, an issue with conversation user list in mobile view and this is all I can remember now but there are more bugs that were fixed.

If the problem is related to those add-ons, there is nothing I can do about that. What length are you using for the excerpt? Try setting the value to 0 to display full text.

we had this discussion maybe 3-6 months back, i did try all possible solutions including that 0 integer number and nothing worked, i did ask u to look into the matter i believe i u could of spared some time into adding support for that plugin..

Hi, i did not find an answer in this thread here.
I have a bot message which will not work fine.
It will be shown in the chat only for one time, than never again.
If i change the "post at" time for the message i will be displayed with the next cron job, and than never again.
What is to do please?

@XxUnkn0wnxX, Please see PM.
@bt012ss, are you using the "Date" option or the "Day of the Week"? If you want the message to display multiple time, you have to use "Day of the Week" with "Post at hours" and "Post at minutes:".

I just upgraded and tested the new "Leave Room" button... I left and rejoined the room, but it didn't show me on the list of chatters until I actually posted a message in chat again. That doesn't seem right?

There's a very annoying issue with the PC panel shifting focus to whichever user is active/writing constantly... I'm trying to respond to one user, but the focus shifts to another user while I'm typing so my response goes to the wrong user when I submit it. Is there some way to disable this auto focus shift?

Also, it's taking me multiple clicks on the blinking Private Conversations panel usually before it switches to that from general chat. A single click usually doesn't do it.

What version are you using?
Are there any outdated chat templates?
When do you get that?
Every time you post?
Are there any errors in the admin logs?

What version are you using?
Are there any outdated chat templates?
When do you get that?
Every time you post?
Are there any errors in the admin logs?
Hello, thanks for the quick reply!

Version 1.25.0 RC3
No outdated chat templates
I get it when trying to write in the chat. The chat has been put on the sidebar with Widget framework.
Yes, every time, no one can use it.
No error logs

Top Bottom