Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
did I miss something?
I updated to 1.22.0 but the multi room thing still looks like only one at a time.
I did edit the following permission: Join multiple rooms: Unlimited

can u attach a picture of how it's supposed to look like?
I found the unlimited doesn't work. I had to give it a finite number for it to work correctly.

Another minor tweak that's not really one error, the Forum Activity Tab to like the chat rooms, scroll to the latest entries instead of start on the chatlog top by default.

Another error when trying to tag a user,

"Please enter a name that is at least 3 characters long."

Name is 6 characters.

Edit: that's when trying to type anything actually
Not able to replicate that. With and without the Add "@" for user tagging

btw, can you attach a picture of how the multi-tab (multi room) thing look like?

I found the problem, something custom. Another error though Siropu,

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: userId - library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php:1255
Generated By: Solidus, 7 minutes ago

Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(1255): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 1255, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionSubmit()
#2 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

@Siropu @Nobita.Kun

errors with Nobita Emoticons again,

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Siropu_Chat_Helper::prepareLastRow() - library/Nobita/Emoticons/Siropu/Chat/ViewPublic/Public.php:34
Generated By: stonecoldsamadams, A moment ago

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://wweforums.net/index.php?chat/refresh"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["chat/refresh"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(15) {
    ["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["user_rooms"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(1) "0"
    }
    ["last_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["activity_last_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["activity_last_update"] => string(1) "0"
    ["inverse"] => string(1) "1"
    ["hide_bot"] => string(1) "0"
    ["no_users"] => string(1) "0"
    ["show_ignored"] => string(1) "0"
    ["all_pages"] => string(1) "1"
    ["embedded"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(74) "/super-bowl-50-winners-to-receive-custom-wwe-championship-triple-h.t48905/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Well. Look like him remove some methods. LOL

Another bug?

Selecting the tab you wish to look at then refresh the page. It will not stick with that room tab.
Seems like writing in a room is what makes it the default tab

defaulttab.webp

Last edited:
@Siropu Phrase error: siropu_chat_help_room_command_explain, should be "followed" instead of "fallowed".
On a side note, the chat works fine here. Thanks a lot!

Oh right, this thing "Auto Clear if Inactive" on custom room's setting, what does it do actually? One of my chat rooms was cleared out of nowhere. It was just a sandbox room though, so there was no urgent data loss, but still, I'm curious..

And another feature request. Please make XenForo's loading bar appear when you click on Join Room button.

Last edited:
Anybody has any idea to how to enforce the bot messages, when a username is linked, to use the chosen format to on my case, "Tag" user clicking its username?

It also refuses to show the username group CSS on it.

Or even, being just able to just let the bot say the username but it's not click-able, more clean :)

I can confirm this bug. I also have messages disappearing. They do show in archive. You have this as well? (Embed mode)
I'm not using embed, but yeah the sound that pops randomly is just odd, i check all the tabs and nothing had happen.
:|

For some reason under the "Forum Activity" tab, it doesn't automatically go to the bottom (you have to scroll down yourself).

Also, I assume with the changes to top posters, it had to be reset to some degree?

Did desktop notifications completely replace the "window tab blink" feature? I much prefer that, and should still be a feature if desktop notifications are disabled.

@iraqiboy90, the last room you join or the last room in which you have posted, will become the default tab. It's not a bug.
@Michael McLevie, users have the "Maximized mode" option in their chat settings if they want to make the chat bigger. If you want to change it on the chat page, add this in EXTRA.css .siropuChatPage #siropuChatContent {height: 400px;}
@RastaLulz, it has been replaced, yes.

Will look into the reported bugs and I will release a bug fix once everything is ok.

Hey, today i banned one User because he spamed the board. After the ban he was still able to write to the chat. May you can help me ;)?

Users on my site are reporting being able to see all whispers (e.g. whispers between other users) via the newly-added dekstop notifications, even though the whispers are not visible in the chatroom and they have no permissions to view all whispers!
Reposting this for visibility.

Top Bottom