Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Weird. Do you see anything in the browser console regarding the images in the chat? Please post the URL of the image.

@The Sandman, is it working now?

Yes - images displaying properly. It was never a chat issue - it affected all proxied images. Images didn't display in PC's either but we really don't PC on the Dev site so we didn't notice. And we use MetaMirror so external images in posts are converted to local images and aren't proxied.

@zipporah, I just love what I do and I try to do it the best I can.
@vij, if you haven't received it yet, please send me a support ticket with the email used to complete the payment.

Last edited:
@The Sandman, is it working now?

We have this up and running live on TAZ now in place of Taigachat Pro/Nobita Rooms for Chat/XFUniverse Taigachat Essentials. I was satisfied with Taigachat except that we couldn't get it to work with our DigitalPoint Image Proxy (had to do with the custom BBCode handler I think) but overall I have to say I'm happier with Siropu Chat than the previous combination of add-ons - it has more features without the extra add-ons and overall it's easier to use.

Thanks Siropu!

Couple of members spotted that Disable Chat is only available on Forum Home, but not on the full page chat - is this a glitch on our install or something that is just missing from the menu on that particular page?

That option is not designed to work on chat page.
It's causing a little bit of confusion as people are worried about disabling it and then not being able to reenable it again. I discovered that changing the display option will bring it back, but it might be worth adding some kind of Re-Enable option somewhere?

@Lisa, there is an option to re-enable it. You should see it in the right corner at the bottom. Normally the option should be in the place where the chat was disabled. I will fix this in the next release.
@The Sandman, no.

I'm having a minor issue where the links in the menu chat bar are not consistent. Below is a screen shot showing how the "Chat Rules" and "Help" are in one color while the "User Chatting" icon and "Options" are a different color.

Chat Menu Bar.webp

I've tried with the default style and even looking on the demo site at https://www.siropu.com/forums/chat/ I notice the same thing.

Any thoughts on where I should start looking?

I'm having a minor issue where the links in the menu chat bar are not consistent. Below is a screen shot showing how the "Chat Rules" and "Help" are in one color while the "User Chatting" icon and "Options" are a different color.

View attachment 117295

I've tried with the default style and even looking on the demo site at https://www.siropu.com/forums/chat/ I notice the same thing.

Any thoughts on where I should start looking?

I use this in EXTRA.css

Code:
#siropuChatHelp {
color: #fff;
}

#siropuChatRules {
}

#siropuChatOptions {
}

@Kevin, rules and help act like links, the rest act like buttons/menu.

You can use this in EXTRA.css to make them the same color:
Code:
#siropuChatOptions > a, #siropuChatOptions .PopupControl {color: @primaryMedium;}

Top Bottom