Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I just upgraded to RC3 and xF 1.5.13 and now when you /prune all messages disappear and says Admin has deleted all the messages. But, on refreshing or going to a different page, all the messages appear again.

If you don't use the option to show forum activity in its own tab and they show in the main room, you have to use /prune forum to delete them.

Take a look at your user settings. If you have the option to change display mode, that will overwrite your embed position.

I dropped the whole embed thing - it screwed up my layout :LOL:

How do I remove the "Vikings of Destiny"?
CloXDg5.png

Is that the site name on forum home page?
Yes it is. Running FLAT awesome dark for mobiles and tablets, and it only shows in that style.

Edit: The "Home" bar is also unnecessary and if I can remove the chat bar above the main chat, would be very nice :)

Last edited:
To get rid of the title., temove the first line in forum_list template:
Code:
<xen:h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:h1>

To remove breadcrumbs in home page, go to PAGE_CONTAINER template and replace:
Code:
                            <xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_top">
                            <div class="breadBoxTop {xen:if $topctrl, withTopCtrl}">
                                <xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
                                <xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
                            </div>
                            </xen:hook>
With:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'forum_list'">
                            <xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_top">
                            <div class="breadBoxTop {xen:if $topctrl, withTopCtrl}">
                                <xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
                                <xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
                            </div>
                            </xen:hook>
                        </xen:if>

Instead of removing it, leave the tag empty like so:
Code:
<xen:h1></xen:h1>
If that doesn't work, you will have to ask the style author.

Top Bottom