Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Really loving this chat a lot. It could use a dice roller though! And maybe more flexibility on kicks so you can kick for smaller increments than an hour. Would be nice to be able to kick for 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.

I use your chat in embed mode in my "Cafe"-Forum. My users like chatting, however they do not navigate to the Cafe-Forum when they are not sure to meet s.o. there.

So what I would like to do is to create a coloured button in the sidebar saying "4 users in chat" for example. The button links to the chat page. Any ideas how I could do this, @Siropu

I wish there was a option in "Bot Message" that if checked, then we could set a period instead of an exact time.

For example we could set the bot sends the message each per x minutes, or per y hours or per x-min and y-hours.

I wish there was a option in "Bot Message" that if checked, then we could set a period instead of an exact time.
Bot messages are implemented using XF's cron jobs which run based on the current options. Since you can select multiple minutes/hours/days, I think the current options are sufficient.
any news to add like option in future update?
It will be added in the next feature release.

it would be nice if forum activity of new post, or new thread, would be deleted automatically if the related post or thread be deleted.

My members are always complaining about how this chat is not responsive at all. I'm using the default Xenith theme with no configurations on the Chat, and they're having a hard time using it.

Can you show me some screenshots please?
What device are they using?
Are they using a custom position, such as sidebar?

This is how it looks like on forum_list.

kezRbw.png

Then the problem is the style, not the chat. Like I said, I can take a look if you can provide a test account.

Please add conditionals to popup for Help in top of the chat box. So that users see only helps that they have permission to use it.
Now Guests has no permission to use any command, but when they click on Help, they see full text, explaining all commands and way of using them.

and its worse for users. They click on that Help, and see the helps and try to use them in chat and get no result and again repeat it multiple times ;)

Top Bottom