Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Getting 2 errors:

"ErrorException: copy(/home/nginx/domains/furrypile.co.uk/public/data/Siropu/Chat/Images/1857f335c6c5d4d.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied -library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:253
Generated By: Sentin_White, 9 minutes ago" In the ACP.

(I want to disable chat uploading all together).

and non staff members are getting this issue:
"When I try to "Add room," I can enter a room name, description, and password, but it gives me an error that says: Please enter a value for the required field 'room_permissions'. And yet there seems to be no such field to fill when making the room"

I want to disable chat uploading all together
It is a user group permission.
As for the error, the reason you get it is because you don't have directory permissions. To fix it you will have to change the dir permission of Siropu/Chat/Images to 777.

and non staff members are getting this issue:
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release.

It is a user group permission.
As for the error, the reason you get it is because you don't have directory permissions. To fix it you will have to change the dir permission of Siropu/Chat/Images to 777.

This is a bug and will be fixed in the next release.
Thanks for the quick reply. Does this mean that members will be unable to make rooms until the next release? Not to pressure you but is there an ETA on said release then? :)

In Forum Activity, it doesn't show the Prefix next to title? (I didn't find any option to display prefix next to title in chat)

(if its not possible yet, then would be nice if it was like alerts, that when you receive it, you see the prefix of thread next to its title. Of course some people may don't like it, so can be optional)

When a room is for specail UG, then when users from other UGs click on Join Room, it says nothing! Isn't it better to show an error to say "its for x UG and you can't join"? (just like when someone enters a wrong password, it shows an error.)

Thanks

When a user doesn't have privileges to join a room, the join button is disabled and it displays the word "Private" under it which indicates that you can't access it.

How about supporting CTA FT page as new modes or positions? CTA FT PAGE has 2 major positions:
  • Above sidebar
  • Below sidebar
Or to make it easy, adding support of widget framework. This way it will be possible to use it any place we want.

Is Bot Response supporting placeholders? Fro example if the bot sent "Hey {username}" the user (you) who sent keyword will receive "Hey Siropu". (this will make it clear to all that Bot is talking to whom)

It doesn't support placeholders but if you enable the option "Include username", it will include the username as a tag.
Thanks

But not this way. We want to use placeholders between the text. And also some responses show it and some no.

Hope to see it in next updates. (suggestion)

@Siropu
Is there any plan to extend notifications in chatbox? Now for example it says x posted... Or y registered...
But we need the bot reports any event in site right in chat box. We want to use it as something like live feed that you see in facebook sidebar.
A few things as example:
  • X commented on article... : AMS
  • X reviewed article... : AMS
  • X commented on item... : SC
  • X reviewed item... : SC
  • X posted blog entry... : UBS
  • X commented on blog or blog entry... : UBS
  • X reviewed blog entry... : UBS
  • X created blog... : UBS
  • X posted on group... : Nobita's social groups
  • X created an event in group... : Nobita's social groups
  • X posted on profile...
  • X followed y...
  • X posted media... : XFMG
  • X commented on media... :XFMG
  • X reviewed media... :xfmg
  • X reviewed resource...
  • X posted resource...
  • X updated resource...
Would be awesone if you also support post rating add-on.

Do you have such a plan in your mind for your add-on?
Supporting this!

upgraded and now messages are not posting.

Getting this error ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot instantiate abstract class Siropu_Chat_Callback -library/XenForo/FrontController.php:463

Got initial error about setting timezone but forgot to copy the message.

Deleted everything off server. reuploaded all files and reinstalled still no luck.

Top Bottom