Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I've been checking all the settings but I don't see an option to have it show "x is typing" when someone is typing. Is that a feature?

No but I'm curios if it can be done in a way with ajax without killing the server so I will give it a go.
I figured that would be the issue. I'm competing with Discord since I have a lot of members that use both, so that would be a great feature. I appreciate you trying. :)

I have created a custom page in XF (node type "page", with html). how would I embed a chat room at the bottom of this specific page? Is that even possible?

thanks!

I have created a custom page in XF (node type "page", with html). how would I embed a chat room at the bottom of this specific page? Is that even possible?

thanks!
I wasn't being clear, sorry -- I meant, is it possible to have a specific chat room that only appears on this one page, but nowhere else? (ie, so when the chat loads up, it loads this specific room, and the room isn't available on any other page on the site.

thanks

I meant, is it possible to have a specific chat room that only appears on this one page, but nowhere else?
You can use the room embed feature (which will be improved in the next release) but you have to use the permissions to not allow room browsing.

If you are using the bot avatar admin option, use the full path to it.
I see thank you! At first I couldn't see the problem because sometimes 'Chat Bot' used my avatar and other times it used it's own! If I have nothing in the bot avatar text box it will disable it?

Thanks @Siropu ! Actually we are ony able to upload pictures via URL into the chat, not from a local source.
Unfortunetely I do not find the correct configuration to allow local downloads, where can I configure this?

When I try to whisper in a chat, I receive the message "you don't have the permission to use ...".
Even as an Admin user with all chat permissions ...
What do I have to configure to allow whispers?

1634408088215.png

Hmm, that's what I have ... How can I activate the Chat-Menu? I only have Chat configuration under -> Setup -> Options -> Chat ...

Top Bottom