Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I think I have found a funny bug. When a user reacts to a chat message, it displays a list of members that have reacted. This button changes to the text "View" a few seconds later (don't know if that's a bug, though). However, it displays a different text for users with different languages. For example for users that have set their forum language to English it shows "view", for users that have set their forum language to German it shows "Ansicht" (the German phrase for "view"). It appears that it does not show the text in the language the currently signed-in user has selected but in the language the user that wrote the message has selected.

Edit:
Mhmm, not quite like that. The user in question has their language set to German but it still shows the text in English. However after reacting to a chat message myself the text "View" changed from German to English (and I have set my language to English).

Last edited:
Can somebody help us with how this highlighted post ("braggin' now...) was made? We like it but cannot replicate it. It seems that it was accidental or a bug. We can't see any command that describes this pink highlighting and we are curious as to what it is and if it is a feature of chat.

Thanks for your help.
1579057286691.webp

I don't see any issues on my end. Unless you have enabled private conversations, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

If you disable private conversations in the admin options, you don't need to change anything else.
Analyze permissions to make sure that everything is set correctly.

Feature request:

• Possibility to be marked as "Invisible" so that you don't appear in the Room Participants list (useful especially for moderators who want to check a chat without being noticed)
• Possibility to be marked as "Unavailable" so that you can't be contacted via private chat

Hope you'll take them into consideration, thank you dear @Siropu

Just a quick question: When setting my chat to display "Below breadcrumb", I cannot find it anywhere. Not in my custom style but not in the default style either. Where should it appear?

It appears I don't have a widget entry for that particular position. But I didn't meddle with these settings either. Weird.

Thank you for the clarification. I have to check that position in every "Chat" widget definition, right?

Top Bottom