Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Error from nowhere.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Service/AbstractActionLogger.php:23
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 11, 2019 at 3:08 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Service/AbstractActionLogger.php(23): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/home/admin/dom...', 23, Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Cron/Room.php(53): Siropu\Chat\Service\AbstractActionLogger->cleanLog()
#2 [internal function]: Siropu\Chat\Cron\Room::cleanActionLog(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(34): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

Trying to send a message results in:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I just worked through the install of the latest version and setting permissions correctly was paramount. I must assume this has been double checked on your install. I’m no expert but thought I’d offer help if I could.

Is there a way disable the chat bar (that displays on every page) and instead -JUST- have the static chat page? I thought setting Display mode would fix it; I've got our Display mode set to "Chat page only" but it doesn't appear to do anything, it still appears in the same spot (at the bottom of the screen) regardless of forum/subforum/page:

1576621712365.webp

Is there a way to either limit which nodes the chat bar shows upon, or disable the chat bar and only have the chat room (the physical page you can click into?)

Appreciated and thank you for any help!

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
I will do something about the error but this message is permissions related.

Is there a way disable the chat bar (that displays on every page) and instead -JUST- have the static chat page?
If you have the permission to change display mode from your chat user settings, that will override the admin option.

Siropu updated Chat 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

Added missing phrases.
Autoscroll not working on full page/popup in Firefox.
Issue with new lines in Firefox when you click to tag a user or send a whisper.
Users not ordered on update when using alphabetically ordering.
Chat navigation user count not updating correctly.
Potential issue with duplicating users in chatters list in some cases.
Widgets missing some attributes.
Issue with grid display in widgets.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Am I right to assume this update also fixed the chat image upload bbcode in normal posts? It looks like it's been finally removed, unless I accidentally did something to hide it xD

Anyhow, nice job!

I will do something about the error but this message is permissions related.

If you have the permission to change display mode from your chat user settings, that will override the admin option.

Groovy I will give that a shot tonight! Thank you!

I bought yesterday this Chat! It looks nice!
But I have an issue. In some users it seems that Room list is not appearing and they stuck on the following page:
1111111.webp
User can't do anything.

Any idea?

I would like the speech bubble and the text a little further to the right so that it sits centrally above the bottom line.
As shown in the picture. How can I do that ?

Attachments

• chat.webp
    chat.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
@Siropu we're trying to make it so there aren't any rooms at all, even the general chit-chat. They want to use it primarily for private chats... is this possible? I've enabled the "disable rooms" option but general chit-chat still shows.

Feature request:

• Ability to auto-respond to private chat messages (at least for admins)

Reason: with over 500,000 registered and active users, I often end up receiving over 300 private messages everyday in the chat, and it's a quite time consuming task, so I'd like to auto-reply them something like: "Please send me a private conversation message instead of a chat private message as I can't check the chat every two minutes to answer to everyone". It'd help a lot as I'd get an e-mail for each conversation and I could easily keep track of it using the standard PC system of Xenforo.

Alternatively,

Feature request:

• Permission to receive private chat messages

This permission would simply prevent the user from receiving too many messages, including those who don't want to be bothered by personal requests.

If any of these is possible, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you my friend and happy new year to everyone! :D

@Siropu ,
thanks for all the support you´ve given throughout the year. I wish you and your family a happy new year. Of course, all folks around here.

Have you already noticed, that there is an offset on smartphones, when the chat (every page) is deactivated? When you enable the chat again, it´s all fine. Only happens on smartphones - but unfortunal, that´s what most users are using nowadays. Mind having a look into, when you become sober again? ;)

Top Bottom