Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi
First it is a very nice addon

If you choose all pages, the chat is hide by the pop-up that ask permission to enable push notifications.

Is there a solution?

it is not problem about me, but about our users. they don't do it and the chat is 100% hide. it must be a solution in addon
One more thing in case you didn't know. You can set a different default position for the chat and as long as the users have permission, they can change it to All Pages position themselves.

Upload image button isn't showing on the chat
Go to ACP > Content > BB code button manager and click on the toolbar you want to edit. Drag and drop the upload icon from the top toolbar to the bottom toolbar and save.

While creating or editing a room, having an option to only let "Staff" users join the group, would be so useful. (just like how we can limit it to certain usergroups already)

Just like how we have Activity Report from XFRM and XFMG and Forums in chat, I wish we could have the support of activities of major add-ons as well. I'll list down some of them:
  • Article Management System by Bob (posting article, comment, comment reply, review, review reply)
  • Showcase by Bob (posting item, comment, comment reply, review, review reply)
  • Users Blogs System by Bob (blog entry, blog, comment, comment reply, review, review reply)
  • Review Management System by Bob (posting item, comment, comment reply, review, review reply, question, question reply, question reply marked as useful)
  • Social Group by Nobita (posts, comments, media, event, member joined)
In case you find it time consuming to implement all of them manually, what just came to my mind was to add simple checkbox options for them, and then when any of the activities occur, then simply catch the alert that those add-ons already send out, and send a copy of that alert in the chat room. (for example, imagine you follow me in my site. I post a new question in a review item in RMS add-on. You receive an alert about it saying "Dadparvar asked a question in item x" which is sent by that add-on, right? then catch this alert and send it to the chat room) although having the fully standalone phrase for the activities would be much more useful.

Would be handy if something like this:
2019-06-20_3-30-43.webp

Would do this automaticall:
2019-06-20_3-32-15.webp
(and if the chat with that user would exist already, then would open the chat instead)

Hi.

I'm trying to incorporate the chat fullpage as an iframe in my joomla installation.
I've done so successfully, but I want to ask if there is a way of customizing the fullpage (add some text of my own etc)

Thank you.

Top Bottom