Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I disabled mobile for All Pages widget, and now the chat doesn't appear on the dedicated chat page.

Suddenly started to get scores of this error today:
Code:
LogicException: Macro public:siropu_chat_guest_macros :: username() error: Cannot instantiate XF:User (SV\UserEssentials\XF\Entity\User) without primary key values
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:717
Any idea what could be causing it?

There is only one widget set on multiple positions. You would have to create a new widget with different settings.

Got that working.
One last 1 issue, do you know how to set a custom navigation icon? I can't do it in public navigation because it uses Callback type and not Basic.
Perhaps something with class="p-navEl-link p-navEl-link--splitMenu " data-nav-id="siropuChat" in extra.less?

Hello! How can I set user status as link to user profile? (siropuChatActivityStatus). I disabled avatars and now I need other way to user profile links.

I founded user status is in template 'siropu_chat_user_macros' but don't know how to set correct url here:
Code:
<xf:macro name="user_status" arg-user="!">
    <xf:if is="$user.siropu_chat_status AND !$xf.visitor.getSiropuChatSettings().hide_status">
        <div class="siropuChatUserStatus">&#8627; {{ $user.siropu_chat_status|censor }}</div>
    </xf:if>
</xf:macro>

<xf:macro name="activity_status" arg-user="!" arg-roomId="{{ null }}">
    <span class="siropuChatActivityStatus" data-status="{{ $roomId ? $user.getSiropuChatActivityStatus(($user.user_id ? $roomId : null)) : (($user AND $user.isOnline()) ? 'active' : 'idle') }}" title="{{ phrase('last_activity')|for_attr }}: {{ $roomId ? date_time($user.user_id ? $user.siropu_chat_rooms.{$roomId} : $user->siropu_chat_last_activity) : (($user AND $user.canViewOnlineStatus()) ? date_time($user.last_activity) : phrase('n_a')) }}"></span>
</xf:macro>

How can I set user status as link to user profile?
Replace:
HTML:
 <span class="siropuChatActivityStatus" data-status="{{ $roomId ? $user.getSiropuChatActivityStatus(($user.user_id ? $roomId : null)) : (($user AND $user.isOnline()) ? 'active' : 'idle') }}" title="{{ phrase('last_activity')|for_attr }}: {{ $roomId ? date_time($user.user_id ? $user.siropu_chat_rooms.{$roomId} : $user->siropu_chat_last_activity) : (($user AND $user.canViewOnlineStatus()) ? date_time($user.last_activity) : phrase('n_a')) }}"></span>
With:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('members', $user) }}" class="siropuChatActivityStatus" data-status="{{ $roomId ? $user.getSiropuChatActivityStatus(($user.user_id ? $roomId : null)) : (($user AND $user.isOnline()) ? 'active' : 'idle') }}" title="{{ phrase('last_activity')|for_attr }}: {{ $roomId ? date_time($user.user_id ? $user.siropu_chat_rooms.{$roomId} : $user->siropu_chat_last_activity) : (($user AND $user.canViewOnlineStatus()) ? date_time($user.last_activity) : phrase('n_a')) }}"></a>

Reactions: CNK
Not sure if I'm being dumb but how but how do I add the chat to it's own page if done it via iframe but it's not responding how I'd like it?

There is an admin option called "Enable page" which will enable the dedicated page linked from the main navigation.

Hi Siropu,

When i enable that option I get redirected to /chat/install/index.php which results in a 404 error .

What is the correct callback class and method for a full dedicated page for chat?

Last edited:
That's weird. Are you using any route filters for chat?
What is the correct callback class and method for a full dedicated page for chat?
The option I mentioned above links to the dedicated page. If you want the full page version, which doesn't display the board header and footer, it is /fullpage after the chat route.

@Siropu

It's base install I've changed route /pages/chat/ to /Chat

It was doing this before the route filter too if I click the navy bar "chat" it redirects to install.php

Is there a directory called "chat" on the serer root where XF is installed? If so, rename it to something else.

Siropu updated Chat 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added admin option to set the maximum image upload file size.
Added room option to post thread replies back to chat when using the "Thread ID" room feature.

Fixed setting issue with roll command. Edit the command and save it again to update the settings properly.
Fixed bellow breadcrumb position issue where you can end up with two chat instances.

Read the rest of this update entry...

FYI: got this on upgrade

Code:
Server error log
Error: Class 'Mobile_Detect' not found src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Criteria/Device.php:23
Generated by: Alec Mar 11, 2019 at 5:57 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Criteria/Device.php(14): Siropu\Chat\Criteria\Device::getDeviceType()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Widget/Chat.php(51): Siropu\Chat\Criteria\Device::isMatched(Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/widgets/_18_siropu_chat.php(5): Siropu\Chat\Widget\Chat->render()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6569): XF\SubContainer\Widget->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/SubContainer/Widget.php(168): XF\Template\Templater->renderWidgetClosure(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1613): XF\SubContainer\Widget->getCompiledWidget(Array, Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s5/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1085): XF\Template\Templater->widgetPosition('siropu_chat_abo...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1294): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(547): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(1988): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('<div class="blo...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('<div class="blo...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Message), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/xenforo/pages/basics/"
  ["referrer"] => string(59) "https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/pages/basics_separation/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom