Fixed Changing Style Property Doesn't Update Style Modified Times

pegasus

I'm not sure if this applies to any style with a child style, as I have only tried it with the Master Style. I have run several tests.

Given the following styles:
Master Style
- Default Style

Expected:
1. When editing a template in the Default style, the last modified time for Default Style increases.
2. When editing a template in the Master Style, the last modified time for Default Style increases, if the same template is not modified in the Default Style.
3. When editing a style property in the Default style, the last modified time for Default Style increases.
4. When editing a style property in the Master Style, the last modified time for Default Style increases, if the same style property is not modified in the Default Style.

Actual:
1. Passed
2. Passed
3. Passed
4. Failed

It would appear that the last modified time does not update when the default (master) value of a Style Property is changed. When a CSS template uses said property, the browser does not update its cache because the last modified time has not changed. I am not sure if the CSS result is also cached internally by XenForo, to test if that also updates by last modified time.

My current version is 1.3.2. I did not see such a fix mentioned in the release notes for 1.3.3, so I have not updated to see if it persists.

Top Bottom