Resource icon

Change Post Date by Xon 1.0.2

No permission to download

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Change Post Date by Xon - Change Post Date as an inline moderator option

Adds the in-line moderator option "Change Post Date". This addon is designed for very large threads, and search index updating occurs in a deferred task.

Search re-indexing can potentially take a while, but occurs in a deferred task.

New Permissions
  • Change Post Date
Performance impact

The actual post date change is very fast, but it forces a full re-index of all posts in the thread. This triggers the following performance issue:...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Xon thank you for this addon. I have a suggestion; could you add the "change date" link to the thread options? Also, I find this 2014-03-26T19:05:41+01:00 format very confusing. I would suggest an option where we can pic a date from a calendar menu.

Thanks again.

Hi @Xon thank you for this addon. I have a suggestion; could you add the "change date" link to the thread options?
This would be fairly straight forward.

Also, I find this 2014-03-26T19:05:41+01:00 format very confusing. I would suggest an option where we can pic a date from a calendar menu.
This is a matter of a better UI to enter the date/time. There are some libraries around I can use to provide a date & time picker.

This would be fairly straight forward.

This is a matter of a better UI to enter the date/time. There are some libraries around I can use to provide a date & time picker.

Wonderful, thank you, looking forward to it (y)(y)(y)

have perms set to yes but still don't see the option...can a pic be posted of exactly where in the inline moderation menu this is located?

Anyone know that If i change the first post in the thread (newer date), what happen the other posts order in the thread?

Do they still looks under of the first post with original post date ? Or re-order?

Actually, i wanna change the first post date (to today) only and other replies must be same order (with older dates) under the first post.

@Xon

If you change the first post, it just changes that post. If you move it to after another post; that post will go infront of the post you changed.

This allows you to move posts to the start of a thread an preserve existing ordering. It really isn't useful for changing the date of every post in the thread.

seems dont work on 1.5.24

also edited inline_mod_controls_post

PHP:
<xen:include template="inline_mod_controls">
    <xen:set var="$text">{xen:phrase post_moderation}</xen:set>
    <xen:set var="$options">
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.delete}"><option value="delete">{xen:phrase delete_posts}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.undelete}"><option value="undelete">{xen:phrase undelete_posts}</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.approve}"><option value="approve">{xen:phrase approve_posts}</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.unapprove}"><option value="unapprove">{xen:phrase unapprove_posts}</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.datechange}"><option value="datechange">{xen:phrase sv_change_post_date}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.move}"><option value="move">{xen:phrase move_posts}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.copy}"><option value="copy">{xen:phrase copy_posts}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.merge}"><option value="merge">{xen:phrase merge_posts}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.merge}"><option value="merge">{xen:phrase merge_posts}...</option></xen:if>
        <xen:if is="{$inlineModOptions.datechange}"><option value="datechange">{xen:phrase sv_change_post_date}...</option></xen:if>
        <option value="deselect">{xen:phrase deselect_posts}</option>
    </xen:set>
    <xen:set var="$checkboxTitle">{xen:phrase select_deselect_all_posts_on_this_page}</xen:set>
    <xen:set var="$selectedItemsPhrase">{xen:phrase selected_posts}</xen:set>
</xen:include>

permissions set to each group no way to get work no link is show for change date

Last edited:
Top Bottom