• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Change Post Date by Xon 1.0.2

No permission to download
Change Post Date as an inline moderator option

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Change Post Date by Xon - Change Post Date as an inline moderator option

Adds the in-line moderator option "Change Post Date". This addon is designed for very large threads, and search index updating occurs in a deferred task.

Search re-indexing can potentially take a while, but occurs in a deferred task.

New Permissions
  • Change Post Date
Performance impact

The actual post date change is very fast, but it forces a full re-index of all posts in the thread. This triggers the following performance issue:...
Read more about this resource...

yavuz

Hi @Xon thank you for this addon. I have a suggestion; could you add the "change date" link to the thread options? Also, I find this 2014-03-26T19:05:41+01:00 format very confusing. I would suggest an option where we can pic a date from a calendar menu.

Thanks again.

Xon

Hi @Xon thank you for this addon. I have a suggestion; could you add the "change date" link to the thread options?
This would be fairly straight forward.

Also, I find this 2014-03-26T19:05:41+01:00 format very confusing. I would suggest an option where we can pic a date from a calendar menu.
This is a matter of a better UI to enter the date/time. There are some libraries around I can use to provide a date & time picker.

yavuz

This would be fairly straight forward.

This is a matter of a better UI to enter the date/time. There are some libraries around I can use to provide a date & time picker.
Wonderful, thank you, looking forward to it (y)(y)(y)

OUTL4W

have perms set to yes but still don't see the option...can a pic be posted of exactly where in the inline moderation menu this is located?