Not a bug Re-Arranging threads by post date button isnt available

omoe

Affected version
Hello,

So one of my moderators sent me a message saying that the button to re-arrange threads by post date , Views or whatever isn't available anymore .

I checking and i have the same problem .

Did something change i missed or am i doing something wrong ? .

It appears to have been a deliberate design choice to no longer include sortable headers, and it is now done via the 'filter' menu.

And frankly good riddance on clickable headers

It appears to have been a deliberate design choice to no longer include sortable headers, and it is now done via the 'filter' menu.

And frankly good riddance on clickable headers
You think most users will find the filter menu more intuitive to use? Just curious.

You think most users will find the filter menu more intuitive to use? Just curious.
Most users will accidentally click on a header and then generate complaints that the forum sorting is wrong and they have no idea what is wrong.

The filter system makes it explicit that non-default sorting is happening, and requires explicit opt-in, and easy to undo.

Most users will accidentally click on a header and then generate complaints that the forum sorting is wrong and they have no idea what is wrong.

The filter system makes it explicit that non-default sorting is happening, and requires explicit opt-in, and easy to undo.
I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever heard that complaint even one time, but I guess it's possible.

Top Bottom