Resource icon

Change Post Date by Xon 2.2.0

No permission to download

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Change Post Date by Xon - Change Post Date as an inline moderator option

Adds the in-line moderator option "Change Post Date".

New Permissions
  • Change Post Date
Performance impact

The actual post date change is very fast, and only causes the thread data to be re-indexed. However, if position counters in the thread are detected to be incorrect they will be rebuilt.

This ensures the end-user isn't impacted by the lengthy deferred task creation.

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the...

Read more about this resource...

There was a Change Thread Started addon for XF1.5 written by @Chris D - but he has indicated in the discussion about it that further development from him is highly unlikely, so I doubt we'll see a v2.0 version of it from Chris.

I haven't looked to see if there is anything else equivalent for XF2.0

That currently isn't supported in this add-on, and I don't currently have plans to implement that functionality.

It wouldn't be hard to implement.
What about change post author, not thread starter?
If we can change date of any post in thread, could we get to change post author too?

There was a Change Thread Started addon for XF1.5 written by @Chris D - but he has indicated in the discussion about it that further development from him is highly unlikely, so I doubt we'll see a v2.0 version of it from Chris.

I haven't looked to see if there is anything else equivalent for XF2.0
There isn't as far as I know, but making one would be trivial. Just copy this add-on (it is open source!) and change a few bits.

It is just I've got ~80 add-ons in-front of that implementing that.

It requires PHP 5.6.0, you should note that in the initial post.

Unfortunately, my PHP version is 5.4.45, I'm not able to install.

"Change post author" would be great.

Suggestion: add Change Date button beside Report/Edit/Delete... options in post. We don't need it in the Mod menu as we probably don't want to set the same date for several posts.

You need to enable to permission, and then it provides an in-line moderator option. Select the post via the chekc box then in the floating mod tool bar at the bottom of the screen and it will be an option there.

You need to enable to permission, and then it provides an in-line moderator option. Select the post via the chekc box then in the floating mod tool bar at the bottom of the screen and it will be an option there.
Oh I see! I didn't set the permission. Thank you very much @Xon

Reactions: Xon
@Xon Does this Server error log from your add-on? Also tag to @AddonsLab @XenConcept @Lukas W. @batpool52!

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isIgnoring on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:926

Generated by: Ghashful pozapoti Sep 10, 2018 at 4:34 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 926, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(926): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/bb_code_tag_quote.php(9): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isIgnoring', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1249): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_tag_quo...', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(785): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:bb_code_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(776): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedQuote('Thanks for shar...', 'Dibakor', Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagQuote(Array, 'Dibakor, post: ...', Array, Array, Object(XenConcept\AdvancedPermissions\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(246): call_user_func(Array, Array, 'Dibakor, post: ...', Array, Array, Object(XenConcept\AdvancedPermissions\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(302): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(54): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(30): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(18): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#13 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(216): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[QUOTE="Dibakor...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#14 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(36): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Dibakor...', 'html', 'post', Object(SV\ChangePostDate\XF\Entity\Post))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'AddReply', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(TickTackk\ContentCopyProtection\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#18 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(121) "/threads/videos-collection-19-small-sized.826/add-reply"
  ["referrer"] => string(134) "https://nirjonmela.com/threads/videos-collection-19-small-sized.826/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["message_html"] => string(62) "<p>it's my first time to see it, i don't know how it open.</p>"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1522504912"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1535869819"
    ["klPage"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(112) "/threads/videos-collection-19-small-sized.826/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Top Bottom