Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
I have an error in cco/xf/entity/post 27; expecting; instead of :
Happens when using CLI to import reactions.

I was an error from CLI;
(Linux console)
I have checked the code and cant see anything, also there is no error in the editor.
But there was an error in using the CLI for import Reactions; probably this will not happen very often.

Weird - we had to switch this off for testing, now I don't see the "Change... " options.

Where do they usually appear on posts and threads?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Entity/Forum.php:20

BUG: Changing date on first post which makes it no longer the first post, or changing date on another post which makes it the first post does not update first_post_id on xf_thread table.

Repro:
  • Change date on post 1 of thread 1 to make it's date after post 2 of thread 1.
  • Delete what is now post 2 of thread 1
Expected result:
  • post 2 is deleted
Actual result:
  • you receive warning that deleting post 2 will delete thread (since it was the original post 1).
Note: same issue exists when making post 2 post 1 (should becom first_post_id) and I'm guessing similiar issue exists with last_post_id (e.g. when making post the last post in the thread).

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting ';' or '{' src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Entity/Post.php:27

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(1) {
["cli"] => string(36) "cmd.php xf-rebuild:svcr-content-data"
}

PHP 7.3.13
The CLI-Command is done by hand to rebuild reactions in combination with XON's Content Rating.

To run it i have deactivated your addon for now.

Top Bottom