Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Got a ton of errors after this update. It happens everytime someone clicks on a thread/post

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::setupThreadEdit() must be public (as in class Demo\Portal\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread)
  • src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:20
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • 10/22/19 at 7:02 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Hello batpool,

Just updated and I'm getting this error:

Code:
LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: Please, select a prefix.) src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php:34
Generated by: some user 22/10/19 às 20:35

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php(207): XF\Service\Thread\Editor->save()
#1 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/EditorTrait.php(113): XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save()
#2 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(135): XF\Service\Post\Editor->save()
#4 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(66): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Edit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/posts/1217569/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(75) "[link to thread]"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/posts/1217569/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["title"] => string(34) "[thread title]."
    ["message_html"] => string(3841) "[thread content]"
    ["_xfInlineEdit"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "43e88619beb77d119d5a86d2679e72d7"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(87) "{"type":"post","context":{"post_id":1217569},"hash":"43e88619beb77d119d5a86d2679e72d7"}"
    ["custom_fields"] => array(2) {
      ["fpi_link"] => string(0) ""
      ["linkarquivo"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(48) "/threads/[thread title]"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

["title"], ["message_html"] and ["_xfRequestUri"] was edited to preserve the privacy of my users.

Thanks for your attention.

The owner is also not changeable for the first post.
To make the addon complete i use now two more add-ons:
Change Post Date and Change Post Author from AndyB.

With both you can change date and author from the first post. And you can also move a post to #1 in a thread.
But for using a batch this addon here is the only one at the moment to use.

The owner is also not changeable for the first post.
To make the addon complete i use now two more add-ons:
Change Post Date and Change Post Author from AndyB.

With both you can change date and author from the first post. And you can also move a post to #1 in a thread.
But for using a batch this addon here is the only one at the moment to use.
Change Post Date from AndyB will make the first post (#1) jump to below other posts or to latest comments, that's why I don't use Change post date of AndyB.
This addon did exactly what i need, keep the right where it was

My point is to move #n to #1, and then the old #1 has to move to #2.
If you have a sticky post this should be protected for example.
An option for that would be the perfect solution at all, by forum and by thread. :)

When i try to change the owner (very nice, thank you) while i edit a page, i get this error:

LogicException: Attempted to set 'user_id' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575

The only other add-on in error-message is:
SV\StickyAnyPost\XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40

When i edit again, the error is not there anymore. I will try to recreate this error ...

@Robert9 I'm unable to reproduce the bug report. Can you share the complete stack trace and version of Sticky Any Post and Change Content Owner you're using?

I use demo portal. Upgraded this addon. I get this error every time I click on a thread.

Code:
Fatal error: Access level to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::setupThreadEdit() must be public (as in class Demo\Portal\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread) in /usr/www/van/xen/src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php on line 20

I use demo portal. Upgraded this addon. I get this error every time I click on a thread.

Code:
Fatal error: Access level to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread::setupThreadEdit() must be public (as in class Demo\Portal\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread) in /usr/www/van/xen/src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php on line 20
Not a bug and I've already talked about this bug once before here.

I've been using both this addon and the portal for a while now. Everything worked fine until I decided to upgrade this addon. I was on the Sep 27, 2019 version previously and had no issues.

Top Bottom