Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
The php-version is done per web;
there i have 7.2. or 7.3; in the mentioned web i have 7.3

the php- v shows 5.x

So the solution is, that the php running from console must be a newer one. Ok. Thank you.

TickTackk updated Change Content Owner with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

• Fix: Content count value will be out of sync (#35)
  • Fix: Posts count for user is increased twice (#33)
  • Fix: Does not respect "Count messages posted in this forum towards user total" (#32)

Note: It is advised to run "Rebuild threads" with "Rebuild position and post counters" checked from Admin CP > Tools > Rebuild caches for small forums. If you this add-on a big forum, you'll be required to run the following command:

Code:
shell script
php...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hi @TickTackk
i get this error after update to 2.0.4
Code:
Server error log

Exception: Could not get runner for job TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner:RebuildThreadUserPostCount (unique: tckChangeContentOwner-upgrade2000470Step1). Skipping. src/XF/Job/Manager.php:239

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 17, 2020 at 5:49 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(164): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(134): XF\Job\Manager->runById(13413, 8)
#3 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(64): XF\Cli\Runner->postExecutionCleanUp(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#4 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#5 {main}

Request state

array(1) {
  ["cli"] => string(131) "/usr/share/nginx/html/cmd.php xf:addon-sub-action TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner upgrade --k=5c05e34c7494e5e5da85df698a23600f0d3221cc"
}

Thanks.

Using this addon for the last 2-3 days. Works great. A few observations.

Usergroup permissions do not seem to work. I have disabled time and date change options but they still appear. And work! I even disabled all permissions for a mod usergroup and they still work. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Changing time of a post to future… I understand that this addon does not officially support scheduled posts/threads. But the behaviour is kind of amusing. Future dated posts continue to appear. They retain their original post time position in Latest Activity. But stay at top on New Posts feed. Amusing behaviour.

Cool add-on.

I do see that I can change owner when I edit a post. Was wondering if anyone else would be interested in an update that would allow admins to pick a different user account at time of posting a thread. I sometimes post from my alter-ego account on my forum and this would come very handy. Right now, I have to change owner after posting or use a second browser session. Might be too much for individual posts. But could be useful for thread creation in full mode (post-thread template). Thanks!

Usergroup permissions do not seem to work. I have disabled time and date change options but they still appear. And work! I even disabled all permissions for a mod usergroup and they still work. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Have you checked if that user does not their own user specific permission to change date? This is currently what I get:
1582276034428.webp

Changing time of a post to future… I understand that this addon does not officially support scheduled posts/threads. But the behaviour is kind of amusing.
There are many situations where people need to change the date to future. I don't use any scheduled content add-on but I imagine allowing to set the content date to future makes it a lot easier if you want to:
  1. Create a new thread thread in a private forum like HYS
  2. Add new post to it
  3. And more with loads of edit
  4. Once you're finished, move the content to public forum and set a new date
Sure it seems like a lot work but there is a usage behind it.

Future dated posts continue to appear.
Expected.

They retain their original post time position in Latest Activity.
I have created an issue to track this bug.

But stay at top on New Posts feed. Amusing behaviour.
Once the above bug is fixed, this is once again expected. News feed is ordered by the content date AFAIK.

right. it looks like user permission has all the settings enabled. i did not enable them manually. at least i know how to fix them now. thanks!

If even after the last update news feed shows wrong time for custom news feed event type, please start a conversation with me so I can take a look.

@TickTackk Can not upgrade 2.0.6 because upgrade are not completed then this error happened.

ScreenShot00019.webp

Server error log in Admin CP.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate::applyReactionOrLikeContentConditions() must be an instance of XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity, null given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate.php on line 130 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate.php:198

Generated by: Nirjonmela Feb 22, 2020 at 2:43 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate.php(130): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate->applyReactionOrLikeContentConditions(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder), NULL, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#1 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate.php(156): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate->rebuildReactionOrLike(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#2 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate.php(73): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate->rebuildEventDateReaction(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#3 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildNewsFeedEntryEventDate->rebuildById(1561671)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=16"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(13) "186226,186228"
  }
}

Top Bottom