Additional requirements
XenForo 2.0.10+
License
MIT
Visible branding
No

Change Content Owner or Date for XenForo 2.0.10+​

Description​

This add-on allows you to change the owner of content or the timestamp content.

Requirements​

• PHP 7.1.0+

Options​

Change content owner​

NameDescription
Default time interval

Permissions​

XFMG: Album moderator permissions​

• Can change album owner
  • Can change album date

Profile post moderator permissions​

• Can change profile post owner
  • Can change profile post date
  • Can change profile post comment owner
  • Can change profile post comment date

XFMG: Media moderator permissions​

• Can change media owner
  • Can change media date

XFMG: Comment moderator permissions​

• Can change comment owner
  • Can change comment date

Forum moderator permissions​

• Can change thread owner
  • Can change thread date
  • Can change post owner
  • Can change post date

License​

This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
Author
TickTackk
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 30 ratings

More resources from TickTackk

Latest updates

1. 2.0.15

Fix: Slow upgrade query causes timeouts on large boards (#92) Thanks @duderuud for testing out...
  2. 2.0.14

Fix: Time interval does not apply correctly (#75) Fix: Changing post date does not rebuild last...
  3. Once in a blue moon update

Change: Drop PHP Calendar extension requirement (#79) - Thanks to @Kirby Change: Update add-on...

Latest reviews

This is a gem. I publish a new photographic community, and it was necessary to provide new attributions to images that were posted to seed the galleries and Snog Groups. As real members added images, the sock puppet images were reassigned to their correct author.

I can see over time that this will be a useful tool for certain membership tasks. The date function is great also. Very nice!
An extremely convenient tool for administrators. (these additional characters were added to meet the minimum requirement).
Not an addon I have to use often, but very handy when I do. Well implemented, and I appreciate that it makes it easy to change user on threads/posts en masse.
Essential. Well designed. Thank you for your personal contribution of this free add-on, it makes Xenforo a better forum software.
Makes posting content on behalf of another admin super easy while building a new forum. Very easy to install and use. Thank you so much!
Great Add On! It does exactly what it should and saves me alot of headache - I had no idea how to solve my problem without it :) THANKS!!
This add-on is fantastic! It does the job without hassles. Thanks heaps for making this super helpful add-on.
Thank you so much for this extension! I love it so much!
Maybe you could add changing registering date of members :)
Exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to use too. Thank you for developing this addon and sharing it with us :)
Really nice job! Perfect for me. I'm new on Xenforo and it's really a good solution with a great community!
Top Bottom