Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Hi @batpool52!
I got a bug report from ACP and I want to report it to you
This bug happen when I right click open new tab at Edit button in post or thread (to open new tab)

View attachment 209935

Here is report:

Server Error Log
  • ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post::getBreadcrumbs(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected
  • src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/ChangeOwner/Post.php:21
  • Generated By: user
  • 8/9/19 at 00:55
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post->getBreadcrumbs()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Template/Ad.php(109): call_user_func(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Listener.php(27): Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2648): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1916): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1794): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(435): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(355): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

@batpool52! Please do you have any fix update for this issue? Please can you give compatible update with XenForo code 2.1.4 for this issue.

Hi @batpool52!
I got a bug report from ACP and I want to report it to you
This bug happen when I right click open new tab at Edit button in post or thread (to open new tab)

View attachment 209935

Here is report:

Server Error Log
  • ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post::getBreadcrumbs(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected
  • src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/ChangeOwner/Post.php:21
  • Generated By: user
  • 8/9/19 at 00:55
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post->getBreadcrumbs()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Template/Ad.php(109): call_user_func(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Listener.php(27): Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2648): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1916): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1794): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(435): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(355): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Hi @Siropu , can you take a look into this bug ?

@batpool52! Please can you add collapsable button for showing change owner date box from editing user post and Edit thread? So we can open the box if we need change owner date?

ScreenShot01224.png

bug report when trying to change thread owner on the latest version, I just updated:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'user_id' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575

Only occurs when you do "change owner" from the "edit thread" dialogue. Error Does not occur when you just do "change owner or date" from the quick moderation menu.

At the moment i have again problems with the sorting.
#14 has now the date of 2014, but is the last post, while it should be the first.
Maybe it is your addon, maybe the one from AndyB or both in combination. I am testing this now.

Edit after some minutes:
I have now tried both ways:

AndyB deactivated/your addon activated => the sort is not done.
AndyB activated/your addon deactivated => the sort is not done.

Maybe i have to deinstall them, maybe there is another addon. I dont know.
Now i try a rebuild of threads to see what will happen.

One more idea and suggestion:

A thread is from 2015, but i want to change the post x to the year 2014; the addon dont let me.
But if this is my wish to change the date of a post to 2014, then please let me change the date of the thread also to this date in one step.

A thread is from 2015, but i want to change the post x to the year 2014; the addon dont let me.
But if this is my wish to change the date of a post to 2014, then please let me change the date of the thread also to this date in one step.
You can already change only the year of the content.

You misunderstood me. I am sorry for my english. It is about change to a date before the date of the thread.

A thread is from 1.2.2015, but i want to change the post x to the year 9.3.2014; the addon dont let me.
But if this is my wish to change the date of a post to x < thread-add-date, then please let me change the date of the thread also to this date in one step.

------------------------------

Is there no batch to change n posts at the same time (with one new owner)?

(For date/time it would be a little more complex, because then we must move to x with calc{target date - (post cnt)*1 second.)

Both functions would be very, very helpful, i think.

Change n posts to user {new username}
Change n posts to new date, while the sort of the posts will stay and the difference should be (example) 1 second (also there must be a test to have enough seconds - normally this should be no problem, i guess)

Last edited:
... deleted Text ...

=> Finally i understand your concept:

1. Change thread and 1. post in Thread Options
2. Change every single post from the second one, but not the first one with a link directly at the post
3. Change multiple posts, but only from #2 to #n with the mod-tools, dont check the first post, while doing this, else the option is gone.

I suggest to add the posibility to check all posts including the first one with changing the thread also for a faster working of mods.
I also suggest the link in the first post including change of thread in the first post.

Mods should know what they do, but they should do everthing with less clicks possible.
I understand now, that all functions are included in the add-on, but that there is something like:

show link to change in post, if post #number > 1

and also

show option to change in mod-tools if post#1 is not checked

I suggest: delete this behaviour OR let it inside as an option for people who need this two way working.

I believe that the maximum of freedom and best in workflow is:

1. Change thread and 1. post in Thread Options
2. Change every single post with a link directly at the post (also #1)
3. Change multiple posts with the mod-tools. If post #1 is checked, also change the thread (change username)
4. If post_date < thread_date, dont stop it, but change post and thread also.

Maximum choice of doing moderation, fastest way included.

Finally i have understood also, that i can do:

Post seven posts yesterday. Then change post #2 till #7 in a batch to the first of october.

Now i have a thread from yesterday. With the first post from yesterday and six posts from #2 to #7 from the first of october.

Maybe i just dont understand the point of this logic or needed daily case to work out.
I only see the need to change all posts for username/date.

The typicall case i have almost daily.

Thread one from 2014, but still needed info included.
Thread two from 2018, here we have the first post with some extra infos like a link for example (maybe also with first post sticky).

Work: Melt thread one and two; move the first post from thread two to position #1 of the new thread, while we dont care about the date. The date is only the vehicle to have the sort.

Steps: 1 meldting, 2. moving

But now:

Steps: 1. Change thread two to 2014 bevore thread one, 2. melt - this are also two steps and maybe easier to do, in the case that the thread one has 289 posts from 2014. Anyway i would like to have both ways to go.

Last edited:
I understand the idea behind, but if i want this, i need to change first the thread somehow and then the post, so it could be done in your add-on directly, i suggest. => If new_date of a post < thread_date => change thread_date also.
Nope and it will stay the way it is.

Shure, you are the boss.

There are more issues
new thread + post #1
post #2
try to change the date of thread =>

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 548
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Service/Thread/OwnerChanger.php at line 89
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Thread\OwnerChanger->changeContentDate() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/AbstractOwnerChanger.php at line 739
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->save() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/EditorTrait.php at line 114
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Thread\Editor->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XF\Service\Thread\Editor->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 676
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionEdit() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 50
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2178
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Same problem with
LogicException: Attempted to set 'user_id' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575

Last edited:
After deinstalling comments from themehouse the errors are gone; also the sort position is now ok.
The problem is still to move a post from #n > 1 to the top. You need a second add-on (AndyB or XON e.g.) to do this.

Top Bottom