Can Moderators Change Member's Avatars?

DRE

Can moderators change members avatars or do they have to be a super moderator to do it? And if they can do it, how can they change the avatar? I ask because noobs randomly put nude avatars on my site and it's annoying since my site's supposed to be work-safe.

I don't think standard moderators can do it. But, that's not to say, if you took some time out and posted a bottle of Jack Daniels to one of the developers and rub some bacon on it, for added incentive.. they might not add the option :D

maybe install that "login as user" resource...
Login As User by Waindigo 1.0.2

login as that offending user's account, change their avatar for em? lol. just give certain moderators that "right/privilege" to do the "login as user" option. I just tried it on my site, and appears to work lol

lmao... Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the staff doing that though.. That resource shouldn't allow PMs to be read though.. weird. >_> How about just using it for yourself then lol. Unless of course there's too many users doing that, then it's hard to keep up haha. Of course, you can't be on the site 24/7 either so.. kinda useless as well. Maybe someone can make a resource i dunno

Top Bottom