Can anyone recommend any good wholesale or drop shipping websites?

ArnyVee

I'm looking to pick up a few items to resell. Can anyone recommend any good wholesale or drop shipping websites?

You want to buy wholesale online, and have that place ship to individuals other than yourself after they paid you for it?

There are places that sell things online and you can send those things as a 'gift'. But after the first few people find out where you are buying things from, and that you are charging a premium for going through you, the perception may not be good.

I do not know of any place that will sell cheap, and ship to different individuals, without putting their return address on it. In way that defeats the purpose of selling wholesale.

You want to buy wholesale online, and have that place ship to individuals other than yourself after they paid you for it?

There are places that sell things online and you can send those things as a 'gift'. But after the first few people find out where you are buying things from, and that you are charging a premium for going through you, the perception may not be good.

I do not know of any place that will sell cheap, and ship to different individuals, without putting their return address on it. In way that defeats the purpose of selling wholesale.

The Key idea behind a dropshipper is that they don't sell themselves, it is great model for them as they just get the stock and you do all the hard work, maketting and sales... And it is great for you because there is no stock needed... For this reason they tend not to put a return address or if they do it is a generic address and some will put your business name and branding on the package.

I can't make any recommendations though...

Top Bottom