Can anyone recommend a ticket system please?

flowerpot132

Looking to add a ticketing system to our forum. To act as a support system for a service we offer.

Features:
When a user creates a ticket, have a drop down option for them to select the urgency eg "Critical" or "No rush".

Me (as admin of the whole forum) can assign users to answer the questions. That user can then get email notifications when ever a ticket or reply is created. They then login into the ticket system and answer it. I don't want them to see the forum and resources sections of our forum though, just the ticketing system. So their permissions are just to answer tickets, not see the rest of the forum.

Also:
  • assign tickets to staff members
  • alerts to staff members for tickets assigned
  • counter in moderator bar for open tickets and assigned tickets
  • view tickets on member profile
Could only find this?

https://*******.com/resources/support-ticket-system.98/

Any other recommendations?

Any help is always much appreciated :)

Last edited:
The word/URL is censored on this site, due to piracy and other issues.

My advice would be to stay well away from that site and any add-ons.

Oh ok thanks Brogan.

Any other ticket systems out there people!?

.....current options are one from 'he who shall not be named', and one beta with no ratings. Any other options for me pleassssse??

I'm personally only aware of two XF based ticket systems and only one of those is in the Resource Manager here (the beta one you mentioned).

It may be worth posting in the add-on's resource thread to see if any of its existing customers can recommend it or not.

I have several licenses for PixelExit Tickets and find it very promising. Its still a young product and functionality needs to be more fleshed out, but the quality is good. We are currently still using Kayako but are hoping to replace Kayako with PixelExit Tickets in the future.

Reactions: Naz
nice choice of words there.. "reputable developer" but i never had issues with the Other Guy...
I'll rephrase -- I think that's the only one from a developer that is allowed on xenforo.com ;)

Either way though, @Steve F or @Russ can probably tell you if their add-on does what you're wanting. I haven't used it, so I wouldn't know for sure -- I just know I've seen quite a few people using it

nice choice of words there.. "reputable developer" but i never had issues with the Other Guy...

We have a nice update finally coming out for it which we'll be launching it live on our site. If you have any specific questions about it let us know.

We use a heavily modified (older) version of the developer 'who shall not be named' at our site and would not recommend to use it without modifications.

We bought it before the problems with the developer came up here and will switch to Russ' add-on once it has reached feature parity with the other one.

is that the best one? what are the top ones out there?
After the next feature release I will use it on a big board with 4 million monthly users. We currently use Kayako ($999) but we will be switching to PixelExit Tickets ($35) because I think its a better solution.

Top Bottom