California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to get involved. But i guess I have to ask. Wouldn't Kiers passport be proof of his travels? Locations he worked at? Obviously he never worked in Californian the passport would be valid proof of him not working there? I could be wrong here in that assumption but wouldn't that expose the lies over at IB.

I'm going by the "El Segundo" and also assuming that is somewhere in california.

I was about to say the same. Kier can easily provide solid proof that he never went to Cali at all.

I wasn't going to get involved. But i guess I have to ask. Wouldn't Kiers passport be proof of his travels? Locations he worked at? Obviously he never worked in Californian the passport would be valid proof of him not working there? I could be wrong here in that assumption but wouldn't that expose the lies over at IB.

I'm going by the "El Segundo" and also assuming that is somewhere in california.
I'm guessing so. And yes, El Segundo exists here. Its somewhere in here - let me check.

EDIT: Yeap, its part of the entire L.A. district.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Segundo,_California

I learned from this suit on how detailed a contract looks; I mean contracts of this caliber. And then I was curious about the gap in employment, and the registration of xenforo. Hm. A search on xenforo whois returned this date: June 4th, 2010.

His contract shows: April 6th, 2006 - I think that's way past the 12 month written agreement. And even if Kier DESIGNED the code for xenforo 1 month before the registration, which the updated amendment claims - Kier is free. He walks.

Now if Kier launched efforts to create xenforo on APRIL of this year, THAT is a whole 'nother ballgame. Which is NOT the case.

I wonder, what is this "road map?" I assume a sitemap of sorts. o_O

On April 1, 2010 all of Jelsoft's assets were transferred to VBSI...

So, it was just all one big April's Fools joke after all.
facepalm.gif

This suit claims that Darby was working ON LOCATION at the El Segundo headquarters, whereas Kier has outspokenly said that he DID not meet with the team at VBSI.
That's not the case. I travelled to California twice in September 2008 to attend meetings with Internet Brands at their HQ in El Segundo.

Call me old fashioned if you will, but this all reminds me of my truck driving days.
Rolling along the motorway and seeing all the rubbernecks slowing down dangerously at any accident to feast their eyes on any carnage happening.

Call me old fashioned if you will, but this all reminds me of my truck driving days.
Rolling along the motorway and seeing all the rubbernecks slowing down dangerously at any accident to feast their eyes on any carnage happening.
That hasn't stopped.....

interestingly enough, thats how i feel when logging into the vb forum.

I like this section.
17. Based upon my involvement in the computer industry for over 13 years, my knowledge of the vBulletin software since 2006, my extensive background in computer programming for 15-20 years, and my review of the source code used in theXenForo software, in my opinion, it would have been impossible for a software company ofXenforo's size to develop XenForo from scratch between June 30,2009, and July 28, 2010, as stated by Darby in paragraphs 6 and 9 his declaration in support of his motion. It took Jelsoft and VBSI more than ten (10) years to develop vBulletin to this point with Darby working on the project. The fact that Darby was able to program and release a bulletin board software program that included certain more advanced features than vBulletin in a mere thirteen months is a clear indication to me that Xenforo and its programmers simply copied vBulletin's code, and spent the last year adding to this product the new features that were planned for subsequent versions ofvBulletin. I declare under penalty of perjury of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 23rd day of December, 2010 at El Segundo, California.
10 years to develop, 2 years to run it into the ground.
And any moron can see that XF is vB in a prettier package.
confused.png

its hard to read exhibit A... anyone have a clearer shot? And the guy is claiming its impossible to do this all in 12 months, he obviously hasnt seen how Kier turns an idea we post here into a feature in a mere minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom