California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Kier, Ashley, Mike and the attorneys.

The announcement by Kier and by law team suit me just fine. It's clear to me that xenforo has won and that development will be starting again.

Now I'm off to buy the 2 licenses to convert my last communities and to also renew my expired licenses. While I appreciate the extra time on my expired licenses I will pay for a renewal anyway.

Want to chip in.
Firstly to those people still asking whether IB has any hold whatsoever over KAM or XF, stop being ****ing stupid. Damn conspiracy theorists need to belt up.
It's over and let's look to the future. A future without Internet Brands, vBSI and vBulletin (y)

To the legal eagles who have chipped in with useful guidance, many thanks from me.
To the mods, Jake and Slavik in particular, also thanks for keeping the ship on course. Can't have been easy.

To Kier, Mike and Ashley, commiserations on losing a large chunk of money and time and having to endure the stress of having this cloud hang over your heads for so long with all the consequences of that.
Congratulations, though on being rid of the lawsuit.
I am elated at the news. The best forum software continues forward.
But there's negative feeling also. I feel so angry at Internet Brands and I genuinely hope vBulletin fails epically. It certainly looks like it's going that way without any help from Xenforo.
But still I think a good way to help vB into its grave is by supporting KAM in their efforts to build a market leading product.
I bet my feelings are just a fraction of those felt by KAM, though. I bet they are chomping at the bit to drive vB six feet under.
I'm going to switch to XF ASAP (I had already made my mind up some time ago) and I never stopped recommending XF to everyone asking for a forum software recommendation.
So congratulations, guys.
And to Internet Brands and Bob Brisco - IN YOUR ****ING FACE, LOSERS.

Not neccessary! :) All needs to be done is letting them know that the lawsuit is over.
That is your opinion and you are free to have it, likewise I believe I am entitled to form my own. Thus respectfully disagreeing and reminding you that while things start looking brighter, what matters is action.

Want to chip in.
Firstly to those people still asking whether IB has any hold whatsoever over KAM or XF, stop being ****ing stupid. Damn conspiracy theorists need to belt up.
It's over and let's look to the future. A future without Internet Brands, vBSI and vBulletin (y)

To the legal eagles who have chipped in with useful guidance, many thanks from me.
To the mods, Jake and Slavik in particular, also thanks for keeping the ship on course. Can't have been easy.

To Kier, Mike and Ashley, commiserations on losing a large chunk of money and time and having to endure the stress of having this cloud hang over your heads for so long with all the consequences of that.
Congratulations, though on being rid of the lawsuit.
I am elated at the news. The best forum software continues forward.
But there's negative feeling also. I feel so angry at Internet Brands and I genuinely hope vBulletin fails epically. It certainly looks like it's going that way without any help from Xenforo.
But still I think a good way to help vB into its grave is by supporting KAM in their efforts to build a market leading product.
I bet my feelings are just a fraction of those felt by KAM, though. I bet they are chomping at the bit to drive vB six feet under.
I'm going to switch to XF ASAP (I had already made my mind up some time ago) and I never stopped recommending XF to everyone asking for a forum software recommendation.
So congratulations, guys.
And to Internet Brands and Bob Brisco - IN YOUR ****ING FACE, LOSERS.
Haha beautifully put!

Congratulations Xenforo team! Finally the wait is over and it's all good!

Hope we can all leave this lawsuit talk behind us and get to discuss XF 1.2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom