California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to read all these threads, so someone summarize for me, please?

As I read, there has been a settlement. Period.

Yet I see people saying "Now that 1.2 is coming out" and all kinds of other things. I don't doubt it, but could someone point me to a statement from XF which says "OK, now that we have settled we are going full speed ahead with development and communication"?

In lieu of that, all we know is that the suit is settled. That's a good thing, but it doesn't say anything else until the founders and officers do..

I don't want to read all these threads, so someone summarize for me, please?

As I read, there has been a settlement. Period.

Yet I see people saying "Now that 1.2 is coming out" and all kinds of other things. I don't doubt it, but could someone point me to a statement from XF which says "OK, now that we have settled we are going full speed ahead with development and communication"?

In lieu of that, all we know is that the suit is settled. That's a good thing, but it doesn't say anything else until the founders and officers do..
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/lawsuits-over-next.45107/

Excellent news that the legal case is finally over and I'm really looking forward to the already excellent Xenforo getting even better.

All the best to all involved on the XF side of the case, and well done on lasting the course

Okay, well my eyes are going googly from reading this in the dark for the past few hours (I'd popped upstairs for a quick game of BF3 but after seeing the good news haven't been able to tear myself away) - so I'm off for a cuppa and some Rich Tea dunkers!! Yum! :p

... and for gawd's sake everyone - stop grinning will you!!! :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations to KAM. Time has now come to rebuild personal and public relations. I hope everything will be fine. As suggested a few months ago, you should really try to get some subsidies from England or Europe (example for SME). It's rare to have a leading European company in IT sector. Now about the confidentiality of the settlement, let's talk about that in 5-10 years when you will publish your biography. If Mark Zuckerberg can have a movie, I'm sure you'll find someone to write your story :rolleyes:.

@Moderators: it would be nice to edit posts with any insults towards IB or its CEO. The fact we, most of us, don't like them shouldn't be a reason to insult them... especially because it would be quite stupid to give them any new reason to start a trial for insults (administrators & moderators are legally responsible...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom