California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nobody cares, but if that's the case, hell, I'm not touching online script communities ever anymore.

I am thinking this is not the case and it is not that simple. They might have been crushed financially during the lawsuit and felt the writing was on the wall that things were going to collapse. Perhaps they then decided no, they are going to fight this out some way some how. I don't know. I do know having gone through some things they have not had any financial gain but instead a lot of work for a lot of loss.

I highly doubt that XF would have been handed over to IB to settle the lawsuit. If KAM werent prepared to fight their corner, they would have settled a long time ago. It was obvious from the get go that the lawsuite was going to be very long, very bitter and that IB would try every trick in the book to scam the courts. Their history has shown that this is what they do.

KAM would have known this, as would their council.

At this stage its all rubbish, just pure speculative nonsense.

Until we hear any official word on anything, its still the same situation as it has always been: KAM are standing their ground, and obviously are unable to comment on the issue (to do so would be legal suicide).

What a big let down for us. I've never thought the xenforo team would screw us all over like this. We gave everything we had to make sure this company succeeds. Now, they just left us without even saying a goodbye. Atleast when they left VB, they said, "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish".

What a big let down for us. I've never thought the xenforo team would screw us all over like this. We gave everything we had to make sure this company succeeds. Now, they just left us without even saying a goodbye. Atleast when they left VB, they said, "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish".

Screen Shot 2012-10-16 at 16.11.45.webp

(doc 131-1)

I don't see how the past two years have been any indicator of KAM "screwing us over". They've developed an excellent product, they did not initiate the lawsuit, they've been fighting it, while still maintaining the product.

If you purchased XF, then you were aware of this lawsuit from the beginning, and made the decision to buy in, and support the company.

Stuff happens, you certainly can't blame KAM for the actions initiated by others.

I'm waiting to see what happens, and whatever does, I'm proud to say that I've run Xenforo from the beginning.

I have read it...

Doesn't answer the question as to why people are talking about settlements to begin with and making ridiculous posts like this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/california-case-update.10037/page-229#post-431015

EDIT: Frankly, this thread is poison. It's supposed to discuss facts relating to the case, yet all the time people are posting crap in it that just isn't fact.

I'm sorry, I forgot we have to be sheep here. "MAAAAAAAA"

You know damn well we can't discuss anything about the current state of xenforo without it being quickly locked. How about you ask Kier why he hasnt posted the answer to the questions asked by concerned customers. Or, maybe, he too thinks we're not "worth his time". I've learned my lesson. And, I've made up my mind which is just like vb, xenforo, is not getting another dime out of me. I've tried not to get involved, but seeing Kier online and ignoring this place, just shows how much he cares about his own product.

This is the last thing you'll hear from me.

You know damn well we can't discuss anything about the current state of xenforo without it being quickly locked. How about you ask Kier why he hasnt posted the answer to the questions asked by concerned customers. Or, maybe, he too thinks we're not "worth his time". I've learned my lesson. And, I've made up my mind which is just like vb, xenforo, is not getting another dime out of me. I've tried not to get involved, but seeing Kier online and ignoring this place, just shows how much he cares about his own product.

No one's asking any one to be a sheep, but don't be a troll.

If you don't want to spend another dime on XenForo then you know when the door is. Just don't come in here making speculative comments on the state of the company or the developers and ruining it for the rest of us who are still supporting XenForo and looking forward to a positive outcome to the case and the resumption of development.

GOOD

You know... Kier connects every day and every day is looking at that thread. When this forum had been attacked by a spammer, a few minutes after Jake connected here, he was there to fix it. For someone who doesn't care his own product, well, he looks very concerned. The reasons he stays silent has been already raised in a few posts. It's not hard to imagine he doesn't like this situation. No need to get angry for that.

Why does everyone call Jake by the name of Jack? His name is JAKE. Not JACK.
;)

Sorry to single you out but there's so many people that call him Jack when it isn't his name :p
Hey I corrected 5 seconds after I posted my message and reading it !!! No need to jump on the reply button like this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom