Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
Suggestion - How about having the ability for users to click on an attend/maybe attend/cannot attend option to advise others if they will be going or not? This will populate a field in the event somewhere listing those who have confirmed in some way or another...

Nice addon Andy (AGAIN!!) - I can see Xenatendo being replaced.... :)

Suggestion - How about having the ability for users to click on an attend/maybe attend/cannot attend option to advise others if they will be going or not? This will populate a field in the event somewhere listing those who have confirmed in some way or another...

Nice addon Andy (AGAIN!!) - I can see Xenatendo being replaced.... :)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion and kind words.

The beauty of this add-on is that all information is contained in the thread as posts. Those that are attending an event can simple post a message in the thread they plan to attend.

Last edited:
Can you can make a checkbox to disable the output in forum_list?
Nice addon, thanks.

Can you make own Title in the calendar?

Last edited:
Sorry, did not have time to explore more :notworthy:

The same topic many times can add to the calendar on the same date.

Last edited:
its good work ..

i need some modify on this add on if you can (y)

1-i wanna write some notes for future without forum specific and i will choose specifics for this notes in calender add on like this (post date,post it under this forum/sticky/open or whatever)
2-it must create threads pool and keep them invisible until post date. Than post them as a visible.
3-it deleting post from all calender with 1 command ..if you have weekly reminder post (same post for different days) it will be deleted alltogether !!!
4-i need calendar date menagement for local special days, festivals,etc...

and yes if your add on include theese options we can pay gladly,if you are not programmer or you dont have time for this find someone :)

you know nothing not enough for tomorrow...

this is wonderful add-on but....

I wish to be able to:

1. add recurring event.
1.1 For example, "class every saturday at 2pm..."
1.2 Or, more complicated, event "every third sunday of the month ..."
1.3. Recurring event should either have stop date but i'm fine with "repeat forevet" in first implementation :)

2. use thread PREFIX. For example, I create 3 prefixes: "class", "practica" and "performance". I can add 10 recurring events (threads) with each prefix. And then...
2.1 I should either be able to see some icon or color based on Prefix in calendar
2.2 Calendar should be able to show either only "class" or "practica" or "performance" - using combobox or 3 different calendars. Of course, ideally, it should be able to show ny combinations of prefixes, using "filter" like interface: for example show me all events with prefix "class and pratica" or "practica and performace" etc. In fact there are several types of evens based on user's expierence. Novices only care about learning classes, good performes care about their own events and i must not mix eerything in one calendar. Either show 3 different calendars of use combobox or use
"filter bt prefix" idea. I could try to implement it myself if you point me to the right dirrection (may in PM)

3. be able to see week view or "near future agenda" or "todays event"

4. links to next / prev week and/or month

5. when we add event to calnedar, it would be nice to use some "calendar dropbox" instead of choosing 3 options: "day/month/year"

Especially 1. and 2 is essential for me, until it exist I cannot user add-on

Last edited:
@AndyB
Thank you for this add on but i found an error

After install calandar i can't see threads in node view, only in rss

i tried with default theme

Last edited:
For this please put the choosers side by side and make the 'day' list a dropdown.

pic006-jpg.63609

Hi @AndyB and thanks for this resource! :)

• This add-on requires XenForo v1.2x and above
  • This add-on requires default templates
  • Must use Full Friendly URLs
  • This add-on is not compatible with Route Filters

I created a child style from the default one, customized a little bit and that's what we're currently using on our forums. I'm new to to XenForo, so I don't know what you mean when you say this resource requires default templates.

Also, I'm using Route Filters to convert threads/ into t/. Is that what you mean when you say this resource is not compatible with Route Filters?

Edit: text striked through as this has been clarified with the developer. ;)

Thanks again. (y)

Last edited:
Default templates are just a precaution. Some heavily modified templates may prevent the Calendar add-on from working correctly.

Love this but it's possible to use it without having a connection with a thread? I'd like to use the calendar alone...

Just a friendly suggestion for Andy. :) I would add "upgrade" instructions to the overview page. One thing worth mentioning in there would be for anyone that has altered the holiday.php file, that they should NOT upload a fresh copy of that file with any future upgrades as it would remove any changes they made.

I made a few changes to my holiday.php file like adding Easter, first day of spring, first day of summer, first day of autumn and first day of winter and I also added the daylight savings start & stop days.

Still lovin' this add on! Keep up the great work Andy! (y)

Top Bottom