Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
love this addon, one question or idea would be to allow the calendar addon to sync with members google calendar and or iCal, maybe a option in the users settings so they can tick it and it would sync maybe by developer API keys or something

Ok. I am admin of a gamer site. Our guild is in 6 games. We need 6 Calanders, one for each game.

We wish to organize raids and have people sign up.

Howdy!

We're loving the addon, thank you!

Option 1: We would like to remove the Forum>Sidebar navlink if possible. I've looked around and can't seem to find its reference anywhere.

Also, because it isn't set up with a class or id, I can't use the EXTRA.css trick to just hide it.

Option 2: instead of / an additional option could be to allow us to add a similar link to "Home". Instead of this, we made the calendar a Node and then used the NodeAsTab addon to add it to the main navbar.

Any help would be much appreciated (ideally option 1)

Cheers!

SOLVED! Just get the add-on "Calendar Plus" for widget framework. Thanks!

Hi all! I love this add-on! It is really perfect for my needs BUT, the requirement of Sidebar Positions add-on to show the sidebar blocks means I don't have the "Upcoming Events" side block. I use Widget Framework. THe Upcoming Events Side Block is exactly what I need.

Is there any way around this limitation?

M

Last edited:
Hi Justin (y)(y)(y)

Thank you for sharing this CCS. I now have a good basis to continue to experiment.

Nice update

Slight issue, the thread prefixes are not showing correctly in the calendar.php but are showing ok on the upcoming.

a6ec027977694992a805ab5078c6a296.png

ca2c7838c7484bcb958655c2e4f56496.png

I tried this addon @AndyB and I do like the idea and the efforts.

But we have a few events per year resulting in very empty month pages every time :)

I would like to have a Calendar page with somekind of list like overview:

17 January 2017
Forum meeting for members

4 April 2017
Trade Show Rotterdam

And so on. It is much more compact, great overview and no 30 squares on a large page :)

Also it would be very nice to add something to the calender without having to assign a thread. Because not every event from us has a thread on our forum. But the event does have a link to our website for example.

Please consider the above :)

Top Bottom