Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 5.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi Thanks

"Add remove all:"
I had NOT set because it says "you can delete the entries"

it would be better if it says there "Add and remove all:"

Would be great if I could choose if I want the add recurring options to display. Would also be great if I could limit the links to specific forums

Been using this addon for a while now and for my purposes it’s nearly perfect. The only thing that would make it flawless would be an option for the calendar listing to have a custom title rather than repeating the title of the thread.

Other than that, can’t find anything wrong here...
Many years late, but I'll second this. It's the one thing holding me back from properly integrating this addon into our news coverage.

Hello,

you click on the menu item (mostly on the right side over the first post) and select Calendar Menu.

Kind regards,

Georg

@AndyB - Hope all is well.
Can multiple events link back to the same thread ?
Even if they are non-recurring? How about a post in a thread as a starting point?

If you remember, we are mtbnj.com, and want to have a calendar - some events will have their own thread,
but smaller get-togethers are going to use just one - ie "where are you riding this week?" this keeps the banter for the small stuff contained.

Also permissions - can i block people from creating events if they abuse the system?

thanks
Pat

Wow, stumbled upon this! Bookmarked as I will be taking a look and seeing if I can get this to work on 2.2.13 for my Star Citizen org site!

Top Bottom