Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 5.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Was this added? It's exactly what I'm looking for as well. I'd def purchase if so.
There was a separate "Birthdays calendar" release if that's any good?

There was a separate "Birthdays calendar" release if that's any good?
Hmm. Thanks for the suggestion. This looks like a separate calendar, though. The idea would be to have one functional calendar (like this resource) with the member birthdays automatically pulled in and viewable along with the events. This birthday calendar doesn't look very functional beyond birthdays and holidays. It'd be far more user friendly to have it all in one spot. But I guess the separate resource suggests that may not be possible yet.

When users are viewing the Calendar, this is appearing as an unknown page on the "Current visitors" page.

While hovering over unknown page the tooltip shows Andy\Calendar\Pub\Controller\Calendar::Index

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'andy_calendar' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

How to fix it ?

The sidebar widget stopped working on my forum when I upgraded to 4.3. I tried deleting the widget and adding it again but still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom