Calendar

Calendar [Paid] 5.9

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Been using this addon for a while now and for my purposes it’s nearly perfect. The only thing that would make it flawless would be an option for the calendar listing to have a custom title rather than repeating the title of the thread.

Other than that, can’t find anything wrong here...

1) if I am preparing a forum that (at this stage) is only visible to admin, and within this forum there are threads that i have included in the calendar - will these events be immediately visible to the public even though the thread itself is not?

2) i presume the calendar entry will simply be the thread title. can this be edited?

3) are the events in the calendar linked to the original thread? (user can click on entry and be directed to thread)

thanks
:)

Hello @AndyB

how can I change the 14 days limit for the calendar widget?
Q: I have added the Calendar widget but it does not display.
A: The Widget calendar events in the Options page determine how far in the future to display calendar events. The default is 14 days, so if you don't have any upcoming events within two weeks the widget will not display.

We have not so many events, so I will change them to 4 weeks instead of 2 weeks.

OK, found it - was a translation error in the german language pack. My mistake. :9

Last edited:
Admin CP >> Groups & permissions >> Group permissions >> Moderators >> scroll down to the Calendar section and check the permissions you want your moderators to have

calendar-permissions.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom