[BS] Reputation [Deleted]

Hello. My add-on uses its own table, but the add-on implements import from the reactions table.
If you need an import from a 3rd party add-on, you can contact me in private messages for custom development of the importer :)

View attachment 268623

I'll be doing the import myself (specialty imports are what I do), and the data is in tables from an abandoned Xenforo addon. The tables are similar to vBulletin's reputation table.

You already have, thank you! I was mainly letting you know I'd only need the addon, not any import service. I'll purchase if my client wants to proceed.

Hello @021

I'm trying to buy your addon but I don't see the button to buy. Also, I see this addon was last updated on Mar 28, 2020

I wonder if this addon will be compatible with Xenforo 2.2 :unsure:

Last edited:
Hello 021.

I'm trying to buy your addon but I don't see the button to buy. Also, I see this addon was last updated on Mar 28, 2020

I wonder if this addon will be compatible with Xenforo 2.2 :unsure:
I have his plugin, but I will admit I haven't implemented it yet (but I do plan to).

I know you purchase it by clicking at the top of the page where the orange button has the price on it. It will take you to his site where you register to get signed up

I saved you a scroll! Just click me :)

Or actually you can click me and just register there

Or actually you can click me and just register there
Yes! Here is the product:

I am already registered, but that addon has no button to make the purchase.

What sad news you have given me @021 , since your addon is excellent, and I say this because I have studied and compared all the reputation addons in detail, so I know that your addon is the best reputation system of all of them and by far.

I still can't believe that Xenforo users don't know how to recognize such an impressive reputation system with so many amazing features. Without a doubt the best reputation addon perfect for any community. :(

Reactions: 021
Top Bottom