Brogan: the Steve Machol of XenForo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of likes in this thread.
Steve does an excellent job over on vB as well as Brogan does here.
Both are professional when it comes to offering support.
I do hope there will me a home here for Steve in the future.

Sure Steve is a credit to vBulletin, but isn't he paid to provide that level of professional support on the forums? Brogan is a volunteer, so a huge credit to him for his continued support and dedication to xenForo.

Sure Steve is a credit to vBulletin, but isn't he paid to provide that level of professional support on the forums? Brogan is a volunteer, so a huge credit to him for his continued support and dedication to xenForo.
Steve's paid to give support, yes. Friendly? good attitude? You don't get paid for that. It's who you are.

Steve's paid to give support, yes. Friendly? good attitude? You don't get paid for that. It's who you are.
Sure it doesn't give him the right to be a complete ass when communicating with potential clients, or actual lisence holders, what would that say about a company employee. If I were employed to provide support on forums, I'd be professional throughout and not just when providing support.

Sure, I'm not disputing this fact. I was merely pointing out other facts. :)
Really? I haven't seen any. I've never seen Steve be a complete ass to anyone. Ever.
However, even if he has been, this is not the place to discuss it. :)

Sure it doesn't give him the right to be a complete ass when communicating with potential clients, or actual lisence holders, what would that say about a company employee.
Well it's just as well that Steve doesn't do that.

One of the areas of vB that has not deteriorated is the support, and that's largely down to Steve.

Certainly he shoots from the hip where needed, but I have rarely disagreed with anything he has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom