Brogan is the best!

... I'll be looking after my daughter full time in 2 weeks so won't be around as much.

Baby backpacks :D
07 kanga backpack.webp

Then after a few years we will be seeing posts from Brogan like this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Who's going to support my submissions I've posted in template modifications and tips & tricks? :sick: *walks away worried and feeling physically sick*

Kier and Mike might think about a new division with a holding company called 'BroForo' down the road as hard as you work Brogan !!

Voluntary :confused:

Wow, man... i don't think any of my requests / questions / annoying pm's have gone 2 minutes without a reply / support from you. every mod / admin i have trialed / appointed has screwed me over good and hard to the point i admin / mod my sites myself now and am to scared to try anyone out, XF finding someone like you is pure gold.

Brogan how are you with CSS ?? wink wink nudge nudge.

If i can't find a Brogan Donation Thread soon ima creating one (don't remove it when i create it either, nothing in the xf websites T&C's about creating threads to donate to mods) :P

My CSS is OK but my design skills are on a par with Jade Goody's knowledge of geography :ROFLMAO:

(For those who are wondering, she once thought East Anglia was in the Middle East)

Was reading the current litigation thread and noticed that Brogan is getting slammed for not doing his job , in some people eyes or notions...

Well all I can say there is Brogan , I have been involved with some of the biggest boards going for the past 20+ years and you ARE the BEST Moderator / Tech Support I have ever come across by a preverbial mile...
I would have you on my moderating team any time , infact I think I would promote you to an Admin position the day you joined...

Your held in very high regard buddy , make no mistake about that...

Regards..

Jordi.

+1 to OP.

If Brogran wasn't doing his job or was doing a bad job, he wouldn't be a modderator, simples.

Keep up the good work Brogan, some of us appreciate what you do here (y)

I do NOT doubt that there are multiple posts along the same lines...

Maybe it shows that multiple people hold Brogan in a high regard and since they are NOT titled the same I think they should be seperate , but then again what do I know I only been Admining or Modding forums for god knows how long...

Regards..

I do NOT doubt that there are multiple posts along the same lines...

Maybe it shows that multiple people hold Brogan in a high regard and since they are NOT titled the same I think they should be seperate , but then again what do I know I only been Admining or Modding forums for god knows how long...

Regards..

Typically threads that contain the same kind of content, or are talking about the same thing, end up getting merged. ;)

My .2 cents. Brogan is a great guy, and a very good moderator.
Very helpful, indeed.

When I can't figure something out and create a thread I count the seconds until Brogan responds. :cool:

I wouldn't pay any mind to what some angry people are saying, he's doing a damn good job and I highly doubt anyone could do better. I'm still in the process of creating an AI add-on called "The Broganator". It'll make xenForo even more minimalistic. You won't need the spam cleaner anymore, or the report button, Broganbot will take care of everything.

Typically threads that contain the same kind of content, or are talking about the same thing, end up getting merged. ;)

My .2 cents. Brogan is a great guy, and a very good moderator.
Very helpful, indeed.

I agree. From what I have seen here he is helping almost everyone. And does a great job as a moderator as well.

Top Bottom