Brogan is the best!

The help you give is greatly appreciated I'm sure Paul...but I have to ask, do you not have a regular job or life? ;)

Nope. No life at all :D

Make the most of it though, I'll be looking after my daughter full time in 2 weeks so won't be around as much.
So you aren't going to be like this guy?!? :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very impressive work for a voluntary moderator, Brogan! The way you answered my pre-sales questions made me think you were the customer service employee of XenForo.

Very impressive work for a voluntary moderator, Brogan! The way you answered my pre-sales questions make me think you were the customer service employee of XenForo.

It would be quite impressive for an employed moderator, too. This is definitely not an 8-hour workday that Brogan puts into the forum. I had the impression that he was a paid XenForo staff-member, he replied so quickly to every single question people had.

Great job! (y)

We actually could have done with him a year or two ago.
When our old server at Docklands used to...not play ball on occasion, Brogan could have simply gone up to it and gave it a good kicking! :ROFLMAO:

His avatar always reminds me of "The Transporter", so I now call him "The Moderator". (In my own mind of course...:p)

Voluntary :)

When I read your answer to my question, I was about to post exactly the same remarks as these:

XF is very lucky to have you aboard, they should hire you (when they can and if you would want it). I know how hard it is to find good mods, especially active ones who are willing to help in support too.

I think it's amazing you (and obviously the other Mods as well, although we don't see them as much on the front side of things) put such an enormous amount of time and energy in helping out overhere. Yes, there are obviously also regular members that put a huge amount of their free time and energy in providing suggestions to make the product better (I love to do this myself, obviously), but you work more or less directly 'for the company' so to speak. That you do this all on a voluntary basis is pretty amazing.

Top Bottom