Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
That would be whatever style settings you have for the rest of your site.
If you look in template bookmarks_item_post you find the following line:
<p class="snippet post normalText ugc">

You will have to play around with those css classes.

How many of you are interested in having the ability to Bookmark Showcase items?
As Showcase items are user generated, it would possible to Bookmark them, however since it would require quite a bit of work to incorporate this, I will only consider it if there is enough interest.

How many of you are interested in having the ability to Bookmark Showcase items?
As Showcase items are user generated, it would possible to Bookmark them, however since it would require quite a bit of work to incorporate this, I will only consider it if there is enough interest.

I was just about to buy the bookmarks addon during your last special. The only "issue" (not really an issue, but something that I needed included) was the ability to bookmark showcase items. So, count on one license being bought from me if this is done :D

I'd really like to see this feature Syndol. Most of the previews that hit my resource area will be showcased first (early w.i.p) so a bookmarking option to keep track on showcase items would be great. I'd definitely like to see this happening. :)

Me.

Could you guys please let me know how many of your bookmarks are actually Quick Links as well.
100%? 70% 50%?

I am asking as I'm thinking of adding a link beside the Tag name of each bookmark item on the account page in order to make it easier to see which ones are quick links. This is useful unless all or most of your bookmarks are Quick Links, in which case it just look bad and is unnecessary.

Also, do you see a need to bookmark Showcase comments or are Showcase items enough?

Thanks.

Could you guys please let me know how many of your bookmarks are actually Quick Links as well.
0%, since I have that functionality turned off in ACP. I would much prefer that this functionality was placed within the xF core QuickNav on the breadcrumbs navigation, then I would activate it.

Also, do you see a need to bookmark Showcase comments or are Showcase items enough?
I think items are enough.

No, thank-you! :)

Syndol updated Bookmarks with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3

What's new:
  • Added the ability to bookmark Showcase items. Requires Showcase version 1.1.1
  • Since this was the first add-on I've ever made for XenForo, I have taken the time and performed a major overhaul of the code so it is highly recommended that you upgrade the add-on to this latest version regardless of whether you use the Showcase add-on.
Upgrade Instructions:
  1. Upload the folder 'Upload/library/Bookmarks' to your...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last time I checked there was some kind of template conflict between this addon and the thread article view of XenPorta. When Bookmarks was activated the whole template was messed up. I never bothered to investigate this further because I won't use XenPorta anymore and it may have been my template only.

Is there a question in there somewhere? ;)
If someone has an issue, I am sure they would contact me.

Is there a question in there somewhere? ;)
If someone has an issue, I am sure they would contact me.

hey Syndol i'm sure it's me overlooking something. The bookmark link is not appearing in the showcase items. I've set the option to enable it in bookmark options set it in admin usergroup and my own permissions also but it's still not appearing have I overlooked another setting i need to adjust. Excellent work as always btw. :)

Top Bottom