Blackend - PixelExit.com

Blackend - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download
Templates are pretty much untouched in this skin so I don't see how it is related. Have you tried the default style?

User Group - Display User Banner Ribbon not displaying correctly when viewing posts. You don't get the correct color banner ribbon, you get the crosshatched black fade as the background. Any way to fix that?

Screenshot 2013-12-28 11.11.07.webp

Running Xenforo 1.2.2 with the current version of this style along with the add on yellow.

Thanks,
Jeff

That is set in blackend_css.css

You can overwrite it by adding this to EXTRA.css

.userBanner { background: your-background; }

Thanks for the update.

One small problem: the background colour inside spoilers is very light. I edited it in my style properties, so not a problem for me for now.

Thanks for the update.

One small problem: the background colour inside spoilers is very light. I edited it in my style properties, so not a problem for me for now.

Ah I didn't even test the spoilers. I'll get a update out soon for it though. Thanks

Radio Buttons don't show up right either and not sure where to edit that... Here is an example from my XenAtendo.

Screenshot 2014-03-23 16.31.12.webp

When selected, its a real faint yellow...

In extra.css there is a class at the top right under where I have a comment for iOS Fixes

remove that class directly under that comment

Great Style, love the layout :)
How can I change the text in the postbit banners so they are readable (I've tried changing several dark colors in the pallet to no avail) and is it possible to have the banners show like the default?

postbit.webp Screenshot_2.webp

Top Bottom