Blackend - PixelExit.com

Blackend - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download
Qwk86gn updated Blackend with a new update entry:

Responsive Fixes

Compatible with XenForo 1.2 Beta 1 (Responsive)
=========================================
Blackend Version - 1.2.0a B1
=========================================

Changes 1.2.0a B1

• Fixed editor gradient for responsive, now a CSS Gradient
• Fixed Message Controls in responsive view
• Breadcrumbs display in FireFox and IE
• Changed Content Page padding
• Added responsive CSS to EXTRA.css

Code:
        /* Responsive View */
        <xen:if is="@enableResponsive">...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Qwk86gn When you quote someone, it wont click to expand the quote..
quote.webp

UPDATE: Found the Click to expand and its on the top of my forum now.. tried it with different browsers and does the same-thing..
click.webp

Last edited:
@Qwk86gn When you quote someone, it wont click to expand the quote..
View attachment 50256

UPDATE: Found the Click to expand and its on the top of my forum now.. tried it with different browsers and does the same-thing..
View attachment 50257

Found the issue

Go to: Style Properties -> BB Code Elements -> BB Code Quote Message

Add to the misc field:
Code:
position: relative;

If you want the text for "Click to expand" to stand out a bit more add this to EXTRA.css

Code:
.bbCodeQuote blockquote .quoteExpand
{
    color: @primaryMedium !important;
}

Ok, looks like the long username is causing it because I have the H3 heading set to a certain height. Here is a quick fix until I can release new version.

upload_2013-7-29_7-44-1.webp

I've got an interesting bug for you, @Qwk86gn . go to http://www.controlbooth.com/xenforo and start shrinking the screen. Watch the breadcrumb bar. Note the arrows moving up and over the logo as it shrinks. Any ideas on a fix for that? Also note the notification moves into the navbar. My test users are LOVING the new responsive style and we are close to deployment, just need to fix some color issues in the navbar and the staff banner, aside from the two issues listed above.

I know, I'm investigating solutions other than Brogan's since I am running my ads thru an iframe instead of directly loading them directly via javascript.

Hi,
I can't seem to get the message text to show as Arial, which I had it set to on the 1.1.x version of your theme. I have the same setting on my xf standard theme and that shows Arial ok

Is it overwritten elsewhere in the theme? Sorry if I have missed something.

upload_2013-8-15_13-29-44.webp

Top Bottom