Blackend - PixelExit.com

Blackend - PixelExit.com 1.5.14

No permission to download
My 'alerts' are showing up all strange with this skin (and the child skins, as well as "Social"). It doesn't seem to 'pop' the badge out anymore like it did before my 1.2 upgrade:

fYW5WYS.png

Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Text Heading -> Color

Change it to @faintTextColor

I will go ahead and throw up a update later today.

Steve,

I love your style, and I gave you money for a no branding version. I've noticed, though, that some elements of your default black style in xenforo are pretty unreadable. See the attached image, for example. Also, the editor buttons used to show up better in an older version of your style. See the second attached image for how it looks now (kind of dull and hard to see the icons).

When will the next version be out?

hardtoread.webp

editor.webp

Is this a clean install? Wondering because the prefixes use the default styling like you see in ACP.

As for the icons, they are also default and are grayish in color. I suggests using @Shelley's redactor icons :)

Is this a clean install? Wondering because the prefixes use the default styling like you see in ACP.

As for the icons, they are also default and are grayish in color. I suggests using @Shelley's redactor icons :)

Pretty darn clean, yes! I removed virtually all mods in order to upgrade xenforo to 1.2. Then I upgraded your style. Am I not seeing the colors the way you have them on your end?

I see the problem, the primary and secondary prefixes need adjusting. Fixed and will post an update shortly.

upload_2013-10-18_12-51-42.webp

Works! And I commend you on your responsiveness. (For those thinking about adopting this style: this guy is great!)

However, I see this issue, still:

remaining issue.webp

Notice how difficult it is to read the Filters text.

Also, there must a way to make the redactor button bar more appealing?

Has anyone been able to get this style working with XenPorta? I have it installed, looks great. But the portal seems to have some layout issues. I know the style wasn't exactly made to tailor to XenPorta, which is why I am asking if anyone has used them together and if so, how did you get it to look normal?

It should work perfectly fine, never heard of any issues with XenPorta. What exactly is the problem?

Top Bottom