Better Blogs [Deleted]

@Rigel Kentaurus I installed your addon, but now I cant use the normal "Follow" option for users anymore. When I (or my users) try to follow someone, they just get an error, and my server error log shows:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogWatch' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192

#0 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/DataWriter/Follower.php(14): XenForo_Model::create('XfAddOns_Blogs_...')
#1 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/*******/Credits/DataWriter/Follower.php(18): XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_DataWriter_Follower->_postSave()
#2 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): *******_Credits_DataWriter_Follower->_postSave()
#3 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1708): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(438): XenForo_Model_User->follow(Array)
#5 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionFollow()
#6 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

When I disable your addon, the Follow option works perfectly. Can you help?

Thanks

Hello,
I bought BB 1.0.9 ages ago. Now I would like to upgrade. How can I download the latest version?
I just see "Buy now for 50 USD" in the upper right corner ...

Hello,
I bought BB 1.0.9 ages ago. Now I would like to upgrade. How can I download the latest version?
I just see "Buy now for 50 USD" in the upper right corner ...

Register at xfaddons.com and PM him your payment details (e.g. paypal address) so he can link your payment to your username :-)

Register at xfaddons.com and PM him your payment details (e.g. paypal address) so he can link your payment to your username :)

Same, register at xfaddons.com and PM him your Paypal address and you will be up in a while. That's what happened with me.

The product has improved significantly (y)

@Rigel Kentaurus I installed your addon, but now I cant use the normal "Follow" option for users anymore. When I (or my users) try to follow someone, they just get an error, and my server error log shows:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XfAddOns_Blogs_Model_BlogWatch' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192

#0 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XfAddOns/Blogs/Override/DataWriter/Follower.php(14): XenForo_Model::create('XfAddOns_Blogs_...')
#1 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/*******/Credits/DataWriter/Follower.php(18): XfAddOns_Blogs_Override_DataWriter_Follower->_postSave()
#2 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): *******_Credits_DataWriter_Follower->_postSave()
#3 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1708): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(438): XenForo_Model_User->follow(Array)
#5 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionFollow()
#6 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/fp/domains/forumpiece.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

When I disable your addon, the Follow option works perfectly. Can you help?

Thanks
While that is a bug, that probably would only happen on the free version

I would move entry privacy options above categories because if you have a lot of categories, a noob creating a blog may not notice it. I edited my entry edit template so that it's above categories. I also changed the phrase so that it makes a lil more sense to noobs.

blogentryprivacy.webp

Its a better blogs import. How can i disable the same product as I need to import to?
I thought you said it was a vBulletin import
If it's a Blogs import, I would suggest the other way around, disable Waindigo Import Tools

Alfa1 said:
I was trying to import a newer copy of my vb3 database. I'm not sure why better blogs is listed in there.

I have asked for help on your xfaddons.com days ago and no response I have paid for a product that is not usable, just would like a little help to fix it.

Thanks robParker for replying, I was going from the free blog addon to the pro version, I am thinking of uninstalling completely then install fresh the downloaded pro version it's just that the xml file is the same for both versions, did not want to waste time uninstalling then reinstalling for the same result so I have asked for help.

Thanks robParker for replying, I was going from the free blog addon to the pro version, I am thinking of uninstalling completely then install fresh the downloaded pro version it's just that the xml file is the same for both versions, did not want to waste time uninstalling then reinstalling for the same result so I have asked for help.

Are you following the upgrade instructions? It sounds to me like you're trying to install it when it's effectively already installed (and that's what the error message suggests).

You can just upload the new files, and hit on "Upgrade" on the add-on, and upload the new XML. That will upgrade the free version to the complete one.

Or, uninstall and then install, your choice. That will also work.

Thanks Rigel reinstalled and is working like a charm, :)(y) just one question what do I do with the extras folder??

If it's a Blogs import, I would suggest the other way around, disable Waindigo Import Tools
The same error occurs with Waindigo disabled.

The importer does not add categories to all entries. Most entries do not have categories after import.
This so far has happened on all vbulletin blog imports. I do not even remember how many I have done. Probably around 20. I'm getting pretty desperate. I'm pretty sure that there is a problem with the importer.

Also: is the 'retain ID's' function coming?

I see the problem browsing with my iPhone on the editor.
xfa_blog_indicator.css XFA - Better Blogs
is using

Code:
.message .messageInfo, .message #QuickReply { margin-left: 161px; }
which breaks the layout in the editor and messageUserInfo.

Top Bottom