Beard Hat

MattW

My wife made this for me today from scratch.

21922_10151526413533689_1035509832_n.webp

Also, despite being 30 this year, the next one will be a Scorpion / Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat version ;)

I'll be wearing this in weather that Canadian's would be wearing short sleeve t-shirts in!

I use to see those advertised on facebook alot, yours does look better though.. put her to work! :D
That is where we first saw them. We've already got a few friends that now want one. I just can't wait for the next one though. Going to get her some wool tomorrow

I'll be wearing this in weather that Canadian's would be wearing short sleeve t-shirts in

That would be insulting if not true, lol. I lived in the north for five years where the winter is 9 months long and the other 3 months was known as black fly season. -30 to -50C temperatures during the 8 months with wind chills to -70C. When it warmed up to -15C, we would go out in nothing more than jeans and tee-shirts. The military police and RCMP would always put out warnings about doing this as they spent most of their shifts looking for us passed out in the snow (the beer was always cold, and went down pretty well, :cool: )

I must live in the only place in the UK with no snow. :ROFLMAO:

According to the news there is snow everywhere else it seems haha!

Top Bottom