Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi guys! I was looking for an addon like this! Thank you xfrocks! But, for xenForo 1.5 which version should I install? 2.5.9 or 2.6.3 beta?
There will be an official update?
Thank you all! :)
For new installation, the beta is probably better :love:

Reactions: rdn
how to show latest members who have upgraded membership?..

i have this for the latest members to join , i want to add one for the latest members to upgrade their membership

99.webp

Hi

Thanks for a great addon!

Sorry if i missed the answer to my question, i did check the FAQ a few times, how do i display a widget in this area

Code:
hook:page_container_breadcrumb_bottom

but only on the index page and no other page

Thanks

@Jme4200 Use hook:page_container_breadcrumb_bottom for position and {$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list' for conditionals (if you're not using the BETA version, use $contentTemplate == 'forum_list' for expressions).

I am using the non beta version. After making the changes you suggested, this works nicely thank you, however, i also wish to show this widget to logged in users only, how can i amend the expressions to include this

Working on upgrading my sites to php7 and received an error.

When I enable this plugin I get the following error, but works fine with 5.6:

PHP:
Fatal error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels in /home/fialaandinvert/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Index.php on line 90

Hello all,

I would like to show "last posts from a specific discussion" as widget without cache, is this possible?

TYVM.

Last edited:
I doubt it's possible out of the box. You'll have to customize the widget (threads one is a good place to start, I think) or you can post a feature request on xfrocks.com?

Hey I've got this installed, although only certain widgets are being displayed regardless if they are "active" or not?
What may be causing this issue, why would only certain widgets show when several more are selected and active?

With the Layout Editor you can easily tell when a widget isn't being displayed when it has no content (some widget have expression to hide itself when it has nothing to show) and you can also easily tell if it's being loaded at all in the page that you're currently seeing (to debug whether you wrote the widget's 'position' correctly). Don't forget about expressions/conditionals of the widget as well.

With the Layout Editor you can easily tell when a widget isn't being displayed when it has no content (some widget have expression to hide itself when it has nothing to show) and you can also easily tell if it's being loaded at all in the page that you're currently seeing (to debug whether you wrote the widget's 'position' correctly). Don't forget about expressions/conditionals of the widget as well.
What is the layout editor?

For example, I've enabled "staff online now" and I am online now but it doesn't show up as a sidebar box?

Maybe it's a feature of the BETA version only. I can't remember..
For example, I've enabled "staff online now" and I am online now but it doesn't show up as a sidebar box?
If you're positive that the Staff Online Now widget is active, then make sure your user is being displayed as staff (configurable in Mod setting):
1485215314501screensave.webp

how to show latest members who have upgraded membership?..

i have this for the latest members to join , i want to add one for the latest members to upgrade their membership

View attachment 146320
Just upgraded as in payment has just confirmed? That is not possible yet sorry.

Hi,

the new threads are in the wrong order.
View attachment 146398
Which Threads widget type are you using? There are a few different sorting order like thread create date, latest post date etc.

Just upgraded as in payment has just confirmed? That is not possible yet sorry.

Which Threads widget type are you using? There are a few different sorting order like thread create date, latest post date etc.

Hey so how exactly does ordering work?
It seems like things are showing up places they aren't set to, and the ordering makes things jump around randomly rather than as I've set them.

I'm also having trouble getting "Poster of the month" add-on to show up correctly.

Hello all,

I would like to show "last posts from a specific discussion" as widget without cache, is this possible?

TYVM.
Sorry, that's not possible yet.

The layout editor allow you to manage existing widgets on the current page and also assist with creating new widget. Widgets are not cached in layout editor so if it doesn't show then probably something else is wrong.

Top Bottom