Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
I am looking at this to show advertisers image banners on my site but if I use an image banner will this not display on mobile? What happens as I imagine that a large banner would just break out to the right side of the mobile display.

I am looking at this to show advertisers image banners on my site but if I use an image banner will this not display on mobile? What happens as I imagine that a large banner would just break out to the right side of the mobile display.
Probably the better thing to do is set some CSS to resize the image down as needed?

I'm not sure how this would be done with CSS (I'm no expert on style sheets, though, to be honest). A responsive design implementation would really make this add-on soar and I believe that's what cyberpedz (myself, included) is looking for. The slider is responsive... so why isn't the regular "link" type that way as well?

Sorry if this has been discussed i just couldnt see it anywhere, when i add the rotating ads above my forum content when opening a thread, it replaces where the thread title should be how can i get it to show both the thread title and the ads?

I'm not sure how this would be done with CSS (I'm no expert on style sheets, though, to be honest). A responsive design implementation would really make this add-on soar and I believe that's what cyberpedz (myself, included) is looking for. The slider is responsive... so why isn't the regular "link" type that way as well?
Because for normal link type, you can put any HTML in there and it's unsafe to force it to be responsive. And because you can use HTML, you can make it responsive yourself as needed (using EXTRA.css).

Sorry if this has been discussed i just couldnt see it anywhere, when i add the rotating ads above my forum content when opening a thread, it replaces where the thread title should be how can i get it to show both the thread title and the ads?
Which position are you using?

Because for normal link type, you can put any HTML in there and it's unsafe to force it to be responsive. And because you can use HTML, you can make it responsive yourself as needed (using EXTRA.css).

Which position are you using?
I did mention what position I was using which is above forum content :D

We want to have the option to disable ads for mobile & tablet.
It seems that this option isn't available yet. Also the slider isn't responsive.

Hi i have now installed this but a little confused how it works.

So i have created two adds for the above content position one is adsense and one is html linked image. I only see the adesense one. is it supposed to change/rotate the ad on page refresh or by a certain amount of time?

hello, I have installed this add-on and followed all directions. it indicates it was installed correctly, however, I cannot find the add-on to start using it. I am new to all this, but the rotating ad section in my admin cp is not where the readme file indicates it should be, (nor anywhere else that i can find)

Any help is appreciated thank you.

This mod doesn't seem to work at all for me. Should be easy. I put adsense code in HTML box, set type to Link, but nothing displays. User criteria is set.

What's the trick?

This mod doesn't seem to work at all for me. Should be easy. I put adsense code in HTML box, set type to Link, but nothing displays. User criteria is set.

What's the trick?
Try to put something simple, adsense fill rate is not 100% percent.

Ok, its either me or something. I have installed. Set: Forum View Above Thread List and added a image and link. What else should I add to get it to show?

Is there any instructions anywhere so I can utilise widget framework?
Also, is there anyway to use it with xenporta?

Ok, sussed why not working. Using 1.3 and if you are a admin, it was not showing.

Could do with some instructions on using the widget framework.

Also, does anyone know, I have some ads that dont require a url. By default you have to, anyone to make it so the links are non compulsory?

Top Bottom